Tribulus Question - AnabolicMinds.com

Tribulus Question

1. New Member

Tribulus Question

I have high levels of progesterone, I was told that tribulus will raise these and natural test levels. Does anyone know any info abou this?

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Hmm, never heard of it raising progesterone!! But it will increase/stimulate LH that's how it increases test. Where did you hear trib raised progesterone?
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That is in women; LH is the primary trigger for progesterone.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That is in women; LH is the primary trigger for progesterone.
    I'm dumb, can you clarify that for me brother. I thought that it stimulated LH??
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    I'm dumb, can you clarify that for me brother. I thought that it stimulated LH??
    It does stimulate LH, but the progesterone spike is more prominent in women than men.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It does stimulate LH, but the progesterone spike is more prominent in women than men.
    O' ok bro, that's what I thought you were saying. I had never heard of trib raising progesterone as that would obviously render it useless in pct. Thanks for clarifying man!
  7. New Member

This was the deal. It is going to be very weird, just a heads up. It took the Dr. 3 hrs. to explain it to me.

The Endocrine Dr. said that most likely the reason for all my problems was high normal and natural levels of testosterone Specifically LF and SBGH. Back in the day I had some issues they thought with my prostate, and they did blood work and noticed my test levels were ridiculous for a normal 18 yr old which was two years ago. They never told me that the levels were high only that it was puberty and it would go away. He converted the amount I was taking and figured out that it was less then my natural levels for that time and most likely now, but still a lot more than the average person. They think that the Formastat i was taking suppressed my natural testosterone while trying to block my estrogen, (which is it known to do) and dropped my test levels way lover than average, therefore making my body have more female hormones, therefore the tribulus shot my progesterone through the roof. I got off both and I am getting more blood work done tomorrow and we will see if the Dr. is right. I believe he is though, since i got off of both for 4 days now my sexy drive came back, and my body fat went down, all indicators of high testosterone levels. Even though my test levels were normal in last weeks blood work he said that doesn’t mean that they were normal for me or any young person. He also said that this is why prohormones are dangerous for young people, most of the time their test. Levels are soo high their body reacts differently.
    Hope this helps explain some of it. It still confuses me, but I after researching everything in my PCT I am starting to see what he means.
    I will let you know about my blood work tomorrow and see if this Dr. is right.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 08:53 PM
  2. Tribulus
    By Swoldierboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 12:19 AM
  3. Tribulus Question
    By longrob in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 02:12 PM
  4. Question about which type of tribulus to use for PCT....
    By bizzare_777 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 12:15 PM
  5. Tribulus question
    By Cardones in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 05:39 PM