low dose epistane pct

charger71

Awards
  • Established
im gonna be running 20mg epistane for 6 weeks, sort of a gyno reduction/cut cycle. im gonna use post cycle support as my pct, any advice on another pct product i should take with it? im thinking formestane or novedex xt. ive been out of the loop for a few months so i just found out about post cycle support and im not too sure what would work best with it...

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've heard you will have better luck at 10mg with epistane for gyno control.

problem887

problem887

Awards
I'm about to start a cycle of epi. I'm doing it for the same reasons and if i'm not mistaken i was told that if i run it at 20/20/30/40 by the third week i would see a great reduction in my gyno and if thats not true i will be running a low dose myself , but you diffently need to gt that straight before you start

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
one of the gyno threads on here mentioned it. If I remember right there were multiple users that said anything over 10mg and their gyno got worse. but at 10 mg it got better.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im gonna be running 20mg epistane for 6 weeks, sort of a gyno reduction/cut cycle. im gonna use post cycle support as my pct, any advice on another pct product i should take with it? im thinking formestane or novedex xt. ive been out of the loop for a few months so i just found out about post cycle support and im not too sure what would work best with it...
I would run it with SAMe. Add in a cort blocker at the start of week three (15 days in) and run 6 -oxo for four weeks when you finish. Taper the 6-oxo from 4 caps to 1 over 4 weeks.

RoidGracie

Maybe start at 10 for the whole first week, then bump to 20, then 30....any aggravation drop back down for the final week, maybe I'll try that when it's time for an Epi run in the fall.

John1212

Awards
how good is epi for gyno reduction? any feedback is appreciated

qwick

Awards
if you have severe gyno it wont take it away but while you are on it you will notice a diff. most of it will return though if u dont follow proper pct.