Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berry
Red Yeast Rice
etc etc ....

or does it basiclly breakdown on funds?

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
i think wit cycle support its so much easyier due to tha fact its one serv and its got all ya support sups but thats just my 2 cents

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
It's a question of ease of use, cost and not having to swallow a million different lil pills.

I personally would go for Cycle Support, PCS and if you need another odd thing then buy it. I currently do Cycle Support and extra Hawthorn for blood pressure. Mind you I'm not doing two scoops a day just one.

See the faq in my sig for more details.

mr j

Awards
read your epi guide neo "nice" im following it.

but as i read other logs some users dont really use that many supporting supps.

so it leaves me off at

using AI product put the liver on stress due to it running the steroid + all them extra compounds?

and neo if u cant get them serm as nova or Torem. would the Non Hormonal Stacks be as effective? or should i just go with LiquiNolva?

or it dosent matter cause basiclly its the same?

btw u got a M-drol FAQ?????? hah

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Support supps are important. I would highly recommend you use something feel free to choose between them. Most usually use something to cleanse and do housekeeping on the liver during your cycle as well as help any cholesterol / bp issues. The choice is entirely yours.

The FAQ is pretty straightforward, follow as much or as little as you want, remember you are in charge of your health and you know your body better than anyone else.

If you cannot get Torm or Nolvadex then I would recommend what I did in the FAQ.

Yes PCS and Sustain Alpha are quality products that work. I have no input on liquid Nolva sorry.

mr j

Awards
thank for the info but pcs and Sustain Alpha ???

i was talking bout

Cycle Support

and

Post Cycle Support

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
We recommend using Cycle Support throughout the cycle and Post cycle. The price of using Cycle Support is almost 75% cheaper than buying support supps separately. POST Cycle Support + a SERM will be effective enough for Post Cycle recovery. I'm not sure if this necessarily answers your question(s) so if it doesn't feel free to post them or PM me.

-Z

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
It's a question of ease of use, cost and not having to swallow a million different lil pills.

I personally would go for Cycle Support, PCS and if you need another odd thing then buy it. I currently do Cycle Support and extra Hawthorn for blood pressure. Mind you I'm not doing two scoops a day just one.

See the faq in my sig for more details.
I'm doing the same thing, for the same reasons as neo. For quite a few reasons I rarely do combo sups. In this case, however, I don't think you could save money by buying the ingredients seperately.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I think it is much much much easier to do the Cycle Support honestly. I have done both before and it was the biggest pain to have to take 30 pills in a day. I had like 8 bottles, each of which I was taking different amounts of pills and it was quite confusing, especially on hectic days to remember how much I took. Heck I would get confused in the middle of grabbing each out haha.