ADT with Ralox for gyno treatment or not. ( a bit long)

realcheeze

Awards
Hi I am tring to do something about my gyno that i got from Proscar which is a hair treatment drug. I am getting confused as to some peoples thoughts about ADT. Some peopel say it have them a good test boost, gave good gains, increased sexual drive, made their ''boys'' grow a bit(which some thing i also want since that drug make my eggs a bit smaller but not by much). Then there are some that say ADT ruined thier sex, and thier test levels went down after using it. I am gessing these problems are due to not tapering down properly. Now I quoted and put links to some of the plans that i am considering to follow and i was about to go with this
(quote1)
(ED - Everyday
EOD - Every other day
-

Week 1: 60mg Raloxifene ED + 50mg ATD ED
Week 2: 60mg Raloxifene ED + 25mg ATD ED
Week 3: 60mg Raloxifene ED + 25mg ATD ED
Week 4: 60mg Raloxifene ED + 25mg ATD EOD
Week 5: 60mg Raloxifene ED + 25mg ATD EOD
Week 6: 60mg Raloxifene ED + 25mg ATD EOD
Week 7: 60mg Raloxifene ED
Week 8: 60mg Raloxifene ED
Week 9: 30mg Raloxifene ED
Week 10: 30mg Raloxifene ED

-

Raloxifene
Studies have shown that Raloxifene has a better success rate of reducing the size of gynecomastia in men than Nolvadex(1). It is also less hepatoxic (harmful to the liver) than Nolvadex. 60mg is a standard dosage, which is tapered down to a half dose of 30mg for the last 2 weeks of the cycle in order to avoid rebound. Ralox also takes about 3 weeks to start working, therefore the full 10 weeks is nessecary.

ATD
At 25mg, ATD inhibits conversion of testosterone to estrogen without eliminating estrogen completely. The reason we keep this dosage low is to avoid side effects related to low estrogen, such as sore joints, lethargy and low libido. With an extreme tapering down of every other day dosing and Raloxifene to boot, there will be little to no rebound with this protocol. )
(quote1)

because the guys seems liek he knows what he is talking about he is from this forum, until i heard some **** about ADT, I was planning to use Rebound xT with Ralox since it tis the one i most researched.

thisis the 2nd one i found below

(quote2)I have had quite a few clients use raloxifene to reduce gyno, and have seen successful reduction in both fatty type and lump type, with lump being more successful. The best results have come from higher doses, tapering down. The taper reduced rebound very successfully. This is what I've seen work:

wk1: 200mgRaloxifene/day
wk2: 160mgRaloxifene/day
wk3: 160mgRaloxifene/day
wk4: 160mgRaloxifene/day
wk5: 120mgRaloxifene/day
wk6: 80mgRaloxifene/day
wk7: 40mgRaloxifene/day
wk8: 40mgRaloxifene/day

But I've been thinking. I see no need for the steady tapering off. IF I were to try this, I'd do the following, while monitoring for signs of rebound, although rebound is MUCH more common with AIs than with SERMs from the users I've seen:

wk -- dosage
1-4 --- 200mg/day
5 --- 120mg/day
6 --- 80mg/day
7, 8 --- 40mg/day
I know people have had results they like when using ATD with raloxifene, but I'm not a fan of ATD use. It makes me feel like crap, plus a lot of people seem to get gyno from ATD a few months after its use. I think this is due to them ramping up the ATD instead of tapering it, so if you use it, taper wisely.

The dosage is easier to break up when using liquid. I assume most will use liquid since it's easier to get.

As for time of day, you want to split your doses at least into 2 doses due to raloxifene's short half-life.

You'll have to look up raloxifene sides. I've never heard of anyone noticing any sides, but as with any medication there are unseen potential sides like blood clots.

(quote2)

(quote3)
Week 1: 5 caps RXT/120mg Ralox (Started to feel the onset of depression, extremely moody, sex drive through the roof.. we're talking erections from bumpy car rides here)
Weeks 2-3: 4 caps RXT/60mg Ralox (No more depression, only slight mood swings)
Weeks 4-5: 3 caps RXT/60mg Ralox
Week 6: 2caps RXT/60mg Ralox
I'm currently on week 6, and the lump is entirely gone. (qoute3)

btw what is the difference between genric and brand Raloxifene if anyone knows

sorry for the long read, i dont have 20 posts so i cant post links, im hoping some one with some knowlage to help me out here

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
very interesting.. i was planning on doing a cycle very similar to this.. what are your plans for tapering everything off now that your gyno is gone... how big was it orginally? if u would wanna email me or pm your pics id post them up for you

qwick

Awards
damn the generic form is expensive as hell. not asking for a source but have you seen any research supply companies make a liquid form or anything, something a bit cheaper =)

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i dont understand.. did you use quopte 3 to eliminate your gyno?

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering something similar, regarding ADT

could it be used during a cycle to combat gyno/gyno flare ups...

and is it better then using nolva DURING a cycle to combat this...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
lionking999 Anabolics 7
Wobmarvel Post Cycle Therapy 22
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 538
Anabolics 3