ZMA-T good test booster?

callaway

Awards
Is ZMA-T by Muscle-Link a strong enough test booster for my PCT? I see that most use other products, but I am hoping it will suffice - due to the fact that I already have 2 bottles of it.

Your input is appreciated. :duel:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Is ZMA-T by Muscle-Link a strong enough test booster for my PCT? I see that most use other products, but I am hoping it will suffice - due to the fact that I already have 2 bottles of it.

Your input is appreciated. :duel:
ZMA-T
120 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size4Capsules(6g)
Servings Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving % DV*
Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCl) 10.5mg 525%
Magnesium (From Mg Aspartate) 450mg 113%
Zinc (From Zn Monomethionine & Aspartate) 30mg 200%
Tribulus Terrestris Fruit Extract 750mg *
(Standardized At 40% Saponins)
Muira Puama Root 5:1 Extract 250mg

Definitely not strong enough for a PCT. That just a ZMA that people take as a stable with some Muira Puama! I assume you're talking about a pro-hormone cycle and not a natural NHA stack (eg. Drive + RPM stack.. some people use the word cycle loosely).

You will want a SERM or some other Post-Cycle support like Anabolic Innovations Post-Cycle Support. Try the search feature :)

callaway

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Perhaps I was too vague, let me clarify.

I was not planning on taking ONLY ZMA-T as my pct. I have a serm, cortisol blocker, liver support, howthorne, saw palmetto, animal pak, fish oil, AI, and even propecia lined up for my pct. (planning a 6 week phera-vol/m-drol bridge)

I was only inquiring on the effectiveness of ZMA-T as a test booster in my pct (as an addition to the other products listed above). I see where most people prefer hypertest, mass fx, etc... However, I notice that these are trib products, and so is ZMA-T. So, is ZMA-T just as effective as these test boosters?:think:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No,the test done on zma were done by the guy who invented it.Most people don't believe in that stuff anymore.Theirs more than trib in prev mentioned test boosters.I'm thinking of going with mass fx/hyperdrol.Theirs some good reviews on diesel test hardcore,but i didn't like ready 4 war.So i'm not sure about dth.

rhino61466

Awards
Yea most people who know anything about supplements don't take ZMA for its potential test boost capabilities. They take it for rest and recovery before bed.