• Ergopharm's 6-0x0 EXTREME

Votes: 60 52.2%

• Total voters
Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Both Post Cycle Support and 6-oxo extreme contain
Trans-Resveratrol 50% 1200mg which I understand is the main PCT ingredient.

If you were going to pay the same price for either, which would you go with? I'm trying to get all my supplements in order for lowest overall cost but no 2 stores seem to carry the exact same set of stuff, so i've got to swap brands here and there.

If it matters, it's for PCT after Epistane

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
I went with PCS. I haven't taken it yet but I am looking forward to it from what i have read!

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
gee, wonder what I voted for. :)

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
lol,
a product rep and someone with no personal experience, good to know I'm getting solid opinions...

Daminals

Daminals

Awards
I use 6-oxo and it works great - potent from all angles. This poll's a no brainer though 6-oxo extreme has the same ingredients as post cycle support does plus the addition of 6-oxo itself, a powerful AI and also ZMA a great test booster (my favorite natty booster). So 6oxo extreme = post cycle support PLUS 6oxo and PLUS ZMA. I'm not sure if 6-oxo X has goat weed but even if not I never had any results from hgw plus if you want it anyhow you can buy it alone for less than $10

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you were going to pay the same price for either, which would you go with?
But the thing is, you wont. The price of a single bottle of 6-oxo extreme buys you 15 days. So you need 2 bottles for the same length of time as post cycle support. Granted, it also has 6-oxo in it.

From ergopharm's site

How should I use 6-OXO Extreme after a cycle?
6-OXO Extreme can be used for either the duration of a PCT or in conjunction with regular 6-OXO™. A good example of a 6-OXO Extreme only cycle is:

Week 1 - 6-OXO Extreme 10 caps per day
Week 2 - 6-OXO Extreme 8 caps per day
Week 3 - 6-OXO Extreme 5 caps per day
Week 4 - 6-OXO Extreme 3 caps per day
That requires 3 bottles to do....

PCS has more quercetin, as well as adds icariin. So its sort of a tossup. A bottle of PCS + a bottle of nutraplanet trione is cheaper than 3 bottles of 6-oxo extreme.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
But the thing is, you wont. The price of a single bottle of 6-oxo extreme buys you 15 days. So you need 2 bottles for the same length of time as post cycle support. Granted, it also has 6-oxo in it.

From ergopharm's site

That requires 3 bottles to do....

PCS has more quercetin, as well as adds icariin. So its sort of a tossup. A bottle of PCS + a bottle of nutraplanet trione is cheaper than 3 bottles of 6-oxo extreme.
Great Post Easy! I was going to spell this all out later when i had more time but now i dont have too :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D I like the extra quercetin, as it also helps as an antihistamine. and the icariin is nice for PCT as well, as it helps libido (which is usually hurting then). Icariin has a number of benefits, which is why applied nutriceuticals uses it in a few of our products.

Daminals

Daminals

Awards
Icariin aka horny goat weed never did anything for me. I got a big bottle for $9 at a vitamin store by my house. And I probably get too much of quercetin cause I drink tons of grapefruit juice and its loaded wit quercetin. I know quercetin helps wit absorbtion but what's in proven to do during your pct?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it really just raises the availability of the resveratrol, slowing your liver down from processing it all out

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to compare the actual supply time per bottle,
thanks for pointing that out!

It's kinda crazy that PCT seems to cost more than your cycle

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, it shocked the hell out of me when I got the first bottle and realized it was 15 days worth :) I didn't see dosage anywhere so I assumed that 75 caps was 25 days at 3/day.

yeah, the price of the compound you are running can be the smallest part of the cycle's cost.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Good thread! Very helpful info so far:head:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow...what Easy said!

for me feedback.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Both Post Cycle Support and 6-oxo extreme contain
Trans-Resveratrol 50% 1200mg which I understand is the main PCT ingredient.

If you were going to pay the same price for either, which would you go with? I'm trying to get all my supplements in order for lowest overall cost but no 2 stores seem to carry the exact same set of stuff, so i've got to swap brands here and there.

If it matters, it's for PCT after Epistane
Don't mean to derail this thread since its got 2 specific items listed but there is another thread with a new product called STOCKED which has the ingrediant you were most interested about.

Trans-Resveratrol: 50% 600mg
Growth Complex
Quercetin (95%), Epimedium(40% Icarrina), Piperine (95%) 900mg

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
maybe normal 6-oxo + pcsupport, will be the perfect thing to do.
I`ll not do a pct even from a mild pro-steroid without an AI (if a real serm its not an option), I dont believe that pcsupport its enough, IMO , yes its a wonderful addition but not a stand alone pct, thats why my vote goes to 6-oxo xt

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We purposely left out the aromatase inhibitor because some people choose to not use them and others prefer one over another. POST Cycle Support will stack very nicely with an aromatase inhibitor. I'm currently using it with a very low dose ATD.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bet it plus a "bulk" 6-bromo at low dose would be great

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulk 6-bromo would rock...I've just never seen it in bulk.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I agree with everything stated in this thread so far: as a "standalone" 6oxoExtreme is better, because it does combine a SERM (resveratrol) with an AI (6oxo). And therefore, I voted for the Ergo product. I also purchase and use it. But PCS is much cheaper, even if you add in an AI. I just prefer the convenience of the all-in-one 6oxoEx. And I find it curious that Anabolic Innovations, creators of the great all-in-one Cycle Support (which I'm very fond of, because of the convenience) doesn't just add an AI to PCS, and save us the hassle. And this is probably asking too much, but it would be heaven if you guys would put out a product that combines Cycle Support and PCS and a light AI all-in-one. It would be perfect for the currently popular pulse cycles. We would literally need to buy only 2 products: this wonder-supp (used everyday during the cycle and pct), and the hormonal we choose to pulse. Lazy guys like me would eat it up. Call it Pulsar3000 (or not, lol).

DI3S3L

Awards
what about.....

what about instone Forza-T ? . not only 6oxo but zma.....

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
And this is probably asking too much, but it would be heaven if you guys would put out a product that combines Cycle Support and PCS and a light AI all-in-one. It would be perfect for the currently popular pulse cycles. We would literally need to buy only 2 products: this wonder-supp (used everyday during the cycle and pct), and the hormonal we choose to pulse. Lazy guys like me would eat it up. .
Agree. If supp companies know all the bits and pieces someone
would pick up in order to be as thorough as they legally can for a cycle,
why not put every common component together in as few separate products as possible? If it is more profitable to sell them all separately, I'm sure many people wouldn't mind paying an extra buck or two for peace of mind knowing they don't have to weed through 5 different stores all carrying different brands for each different component of a cycle, to see which store has a brand you like for each component and for the best price to service ratio.
Sure, you could sell stacks of 5 different bottles of crap, but I'm sure given enough time your chemists and lab techs can find a way to produce a cost effective 'no brainer' kit. It's worth looking into.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the thing is you could sell an all in one, but you have to also sell all the bits and pieces separately too or else you hurt sales. Not everyone likes the same AIs, not everyone cares to pay what resveratrol costs. some people take resveratrol for general health. so you still need to sell the pieces separately to hit the biggest market.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Exactly.

STOKED and POST Cycle Support almost contained an aromatase inhibitor. It was ultimately left out b/c some people like to run an ai during pct and some people don't...and then there's always all of the different options. Some people hate ATD and others love it.

STOKED is just a littler more versatile this way and it can be tailored to one's own needs and likes.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In comparaison to audio eq. Most people buy a mass produced reciever while other go the separates way (pre-amp & Amp) so that they can mix/match different brands,makes,and models to "create" a system which best suits their own personal liking. Much the same way supplement companies provide combination's vs separates that allow us users to choose for ourselves. Agree'd, a one-in-all solution does make things easier, but it also limits choice.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^Exactly.

STOKED and POST Cycle Support almost contained an aromatase inhibitor. It was ultimately left out b/c some people like to run an ai during pct and some people don't...and then there's always all of the different options. Some people hate ATD and others love it.

STOKED is just a littler more versatile this way and it can be tailored to one's own needs and likes.
see you could do another version called "Post Cycle Solution" and add in 7-keto or hydroxy dhea for cortisol control, and maybe 6-bromo for an AI. that would work, but you wouldn't want to stop selling PCS

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get out of my head! :frustrate

I'm currently running PCS, 7-OH-DHEA, YHCL, and low dose ATD (that's what I have on hand)...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EasyEJL again.

Last edited:
ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Get out of my head! :frustrate

I'm currently running PCS, 7-OH-DHEA, YHCL, and low dose ATD (that's what I have on hand)...
That should be the product you sell, silly. Or some similar all-in-one.
You guys are all arguing for the separates because "some guys want that." Well, those guys have no prob finding their separates -- the market's full of separates. As far as I can tell, the only all-in-one PCT product is 6oxoExtreme. So pick an AI (and maybe a cort-blocker), add it to PCS, and open another bank account to handle all the money that starts pouring in. :cool:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, but I have some ATD that has been laying around forever and figured 25mg per day couldn't hurt.

RoidGracie

Yes Easy, PCS with the addition of 6-bromo and something for cortisol control.....that is exactly what I'm having to do separate at the moment (well, when I get to PCT after this cycle). I don't want 6-oxo at all, but PCS with the 6-bromo would be kewl. You even went ahead and named it for them.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D I'd just like to see more 6-bromo products out there.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no but it seems to be a nicer AI in terms of how you feel taking it than 6-oxo or ATD. I like the way I feel using it better than the others.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The only problem with 6-oxo Extreme as I see it is the 6-oxo itself. From the standpoint of recovery 6-oxo is going to be an AI. When you come off a cycle you will be suppressed and it will take at least 4 weeks before your body is back to producing it's own test in any quantity that is going to convert to estrogen so by suppressing estrogen early you may be setting yourself up for estrogen rebound later. The purpose of PCT is to get HPTA back to normal as quickly as possible. Once that happens then you can run 6-oxo at a tapered dose to control estrogen conversion.

I voted for PCS. BTW I am running a PCT cycle (PCS/SAMe/LX/6-oxo) from a Bold/P-Plex/Trena cycle over at bb dot com if anyone is interested. I am getting blood work done too.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Support good companies like Anabolic Innovations. Great owner who is always honest. Can't say much of the same for the other company.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's Spartan Model, right? I haven't really found a use for that program yet. What is that, Epi?

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's Spartan Model, right? I haven't really found a use for that program yet. What is that, Epi?
LOL! You could always draw up some cool models of our products in your spare time ... :toofunny:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I know it is garbage haha. Actually I really was THAT bored one day. I had that program back from like 3-4 years ago as a chem student. Found it one day and had forgotten what it was ;).

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
The only problem with 6-oxo Extreme as I see it is the 6-oxo itself. From the standpoint of recovery 6-oxo is going to be an AI. When you come off a cycle you will be suppressed and it will take at least 4 weeks before your body is back to producing it's own test in any quantity that is going to convert to estrogen so by suppressing estrogen early you may be setting yourself up for estrogen rebound later. The purpose of PCT is to get HPTA back to normal as quickly as possible. Once that happens then you can run 6-oxo at a tapered dose to control estrogen conversion.
My earlier remarks were in reference to a pulse cycle, where shutdown is (hopefully) minimal, and HPTA up-regulation should happen much quicker than 4 weeks. In fact, the way I'm pulsing (Superdrol, 3on/4off), I don't really feel shutdown at all -- the HPTA "bounceback" I'm getting on my 4 consecutive "off" days every week seems to have my boys revving higher than they have in years (I'm 46). I did experiment with running some 6oxoExtreme on my 4 off days early in the cycle (it made my piss brown, lol), but I decided it wasn't necessary -- I just wasn't shutting down.
So now I'm about to end my cycle, and I had planned on running a down-taper of 6oxoExtreme. But I'm not sure why. I don't seem to need it. I'll probably do it anyway, just to be prudent.
But the point is, if you run a smart pulse cycle, and succeed in minimizing HPTA shutdown, a simple all-in-one PCT product like 6oxoExtreme (properly down-tapered, for maybe 2 weeks) seems to be just the ticket. Am I missing something?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Support good companies like Anabolic Innovations. Great owner who is always honest. Can't say much of the same for the other company.
PS: I do support AI -- I've used Cycle Support, Excell, Chaos, and those delish cookies (back when your stuff came in ziplock baggies, lol). But, regardless of the personal animosity you feel for PA (hah!), the guy's a fairly knowledgeable chemist. And he puts out some effective products. 6oxoExtreme just seems like the best product for my needs right now. But I'm always ready to investigate any new products AI might introduce...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
PS: I do support AI -- I've used Cycle Support, Excell, Chaos, and those delish cookies (back when your stuff came in ziplock baggies, lol). But, regardless of the personal animosity you feel for PA (hah!), the guy's a fairly knowledgeable chemist. And he puts out some effective products. 6oxoExtreme just seems like the best product for my needs right now. But I'm always ready to investigate any new products AI might introduce...
He doesn't synthesize the chemicals himself and therefore the fact that he is a good chemist is irrelevant. He developed TMG back in the day out of sheer curiosity and those days are over for him because the federal eye will now always be on him. Frankly the fact that AI's product is cheaper is the main reason you should buy it, but the reasons that I stated about the owner of the company is important to me when buying products. I support good people. I will pay an extra few dollars for something if it is going to someone who deserves it.

I am not discrediting PA as a chemist, but unless he was directly involved with the synthesis or something of that nature that it has no bearing. He is not a pharmacologist or anything related. Guess I am just grumpy when it comes to him ;).