How does my Post Cycle Therapy look.

M

malducato1

Awards
I have been lurking for a while and found some great info here when I did my first Epistane cycle last year. I am now ready to do my second Pro-hormone cycle with SuperDrol in a couple of weeks time and want to make sure my PCT looks solid since it is a lot harsher compound.

I will be doing all the basic supplements during the cycle and during PCT like Protien, mulit-vitamin, life support. For the PCT I planning on doing

Toremifene 120/90/60/30
RXT 25/50/50/75
Lean Extreme 100/75/50/25
Fenugreek 3/4/5/6
DHEA 200/200/100/100

What do you guys think.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been lurking for a while and found some great info here when I did my first Epistane cycle last year. I am now ready to do my second Pro-hormone cycle with SuperDrol in a couple of weeks time and want to make sure my post cycle therapy looks solid since it is a lot harsher compound.

I will be doing all the basic supplements during the cycle and during PCT like Protien, mulit-vitamin, life support. For the PCT I planning on doing

Toremifene 120/90/60/30
RXT 25/50/50/75
Fenugreek 3/4/5/6
DHEA 200/200/100/100

What do you guys think.
You dont want the DHEA for PCT. It will interfere with your natural T production.

What is the RXT?

-Pp

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
You dont want the DHEA for post cycle therapy. It will interfere with your natural T production.

What is the RXT?

-Pp
run it on cycle....def goos stuff you dont have to worry about rise in estrogen while on cycle because superdrol dosent aromatize....

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
run it on cycle....def goos stuff you dont have to worry about rise in estrogen while on cycle because superdrol dosent aromatize....
Yeah, I would use the DHEA during the cycle.

-Pp

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I have been lurking for a while and found some great info here when I did my first Epistane cycle last year. I am now ready to do my second Pro-hormone cycle with SuperDrol in a couple of weeks time and want to make sure my post cycle therapy looks solid since it is a lot harsher compound.

I will be doing all the basic supplements during the cycle and during post cycle therapy like Protien, mulit-vitamin, life support. For the PCT I planning on doing

Toremifene 120/90/60/30
RXT 25/50/50/75
Fenugreek 3/4/5/6
DHEA 200/200/100/100

What do you guys think.
looks to me like you have the dosage protocol for Dhea perfect just add while on cycle!:thumbsup:Good Luck!