Sdrol PCT

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Some kid came in to work today (GNC) asking what he should do about his sdrol post cycle therapy. He is 18. Apparently he ran the cycle for three weeks and then took a week off, and is starting the 6oxo tonight after I told him to start it. His only support supps are milk thistle and a multi vitamin. (EDIT) ****ing stupid... Apparently lots of the kids on the football team at the local high school are doing this. He said he is feeling like ****. Scared to death because his nuts were tingling today. Very lethargic and run down also. Also felt emotional...just sounds like he has a hormone imbalance. My boss took his number and told him that I would call him, so I will do that... What should I recommend to him? He wants to buy something that we sell at GNC. I was thinking that a natty test booster would be his best option...and to keep using an 6oxo until he finishes the test booster. Any thoughts?

EDIT: After I talked to this guy, his friend called me and started asking me stuff. So apparently several people have been doing this. They're all 17-18 years old..some of them are younger, I think. Their only support supps are milk thistle (during cycle) and a multi vitamin. They have been ramping the dosages inversely. Week 1 30mg, week 2 20mg, week 3 10mg, then a week or more off, then start taking 6oxo. THIS is why PH, steroids, etc shouldn't be accessible to anyone.......

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man that sucks, I'm not sure what advice to give to someone so young. A serm obviously would be my recommendation to anyone of age, but who knows what further consequences could come of that.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Yeah. One of the kids actually went to the doctor and had blood work done, but when I talked to him he hadn't gotten the results back yet. The other kid that was having the real problems is staying in touch. I told him that if he doesn't feel better in a few days to just go see his doctor. He is worried enough to do it. I told him to look into SERMs also. Right now he is doing a natural test booster, 6oxo, and milk thistle. But who knows...it's stupid.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Guys, this is all part of natural selection. Idiots like this aren't meant to procreate.

(slightly kidding... dumb kids.)

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
(slightly kidding... dumb kids.)
Hahaha. If you met them, then you wouldn't have said that. It took 20 minutes for them to understand why running sdrol at 30/20/10 and then not doing PCT would create a hormone imbalance. They didn't even believe that sdrol was the same thing as superdrol.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
that's really too bad.. but serves to explain why so many high school athletes are the size of 25 year old men who have been training for 5+ years..

It sounds like you did the best you could.. but thank god they didn't take (what I consider) to be THE most suppressive and lipid-level damaging compound legally available -- oh wait... they did.

hrod1026

Awards
what can i use for a pct after a cycle of s-drol without using a serm?

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
You're joking right? If you're not have you begun the cycle/ how long/ what dosage and then we can go from there.

I'm charging $1 per word of advice and I'll pm you the bill. Terms of payment are 10 net 30 days.

Squirt101

Awards
Im a 17 year old boy about to start a course of sdrol tommorow actually . . any advice? .

Ive taken a course of dbol 6 weeks ago and gained +- 10lbs and i want to take something heavier now

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Im a 17 year old boy about to start a course of sdrol tommorow actually . . any advice? .

Ive taken a course of dbol 6 weeks ago and gained +- 10lbs and i want to take something heavier now
Well in that case I'd look into decabolen. It's made by CTD labs and combines superdol, Phera Plex, and halodrol. I mean talk about bang for your buck. Three methyls for the price of one! I wouldn't go over 8 weeks though, 6 seems to be the sweet spot. For your PCT get lots and lots of Novedex XT and fish oil. If you feel like your liver or kidneys hurt, it probably just means you need more fish oil.

This is a joke BTW

Squirt101

Awards
I've already bought the sdrol .. . . but would it be safe to take with creatine sups etc. what dosages would you suggest and when exactly should i take it?

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
I've already bought the sdrol .. . . but would it be safe to take with creatine sups etc. what dosages would you suggest and when exactly should i take it?
You're not joking are you. I thought you were just one of the experienced users making a new account to be funny.

As for s-drol, you don't use it. Period. You're too young. I'm too young. You don't need it. Do yourself a favor and throw it away.

matt0x

matt0x

Awards
This is most unfortunate. I just finished a m-drol cycle and after reading numerous posts and doing my homework I had a very successful cycle. Gained 15 lbs and kept 12 lbs. I feel that a lot of designers will get banned because of the negative attention that individuals such as described are bringing to the scene. Ironically, there is an article in the past months muscular development that describes an increase in reports of individuals who had to check in for a nice stay in the hospital due to taking these supplements and not using the appropriate support supplements and PCT.

Anyways, I would hope that this thread reaches some of those individuals and makes them aware of the negative PR they are bringing to designers.

/matt0x

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established

Advice? Yeah get Madonna's Managers number so when you get older u can call em and they can help you with the adoption process. Seriously, STOP now your too young, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, MEGA-DOSE PROTEIN.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
nothing...GET A SERM!!! IT"S NOT THAT ****ING DIFFICULT!!!

anyone with a credit card, the internet, and half a brain can get one

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Well in that case I'd look into decabolen. It's made by CTD labs and combines superdol, Phera Plex, and halodrol. I mean talk about bang for your buck. Three methyls for the price of one! I wouldn't go over 8 weeks though, 6 seems to be the sweet spot. For your PCT get lots and lots of Novedex XT and fish oil. If you feel like your liver or kidneys hurt, it probably just means you need more fish oil.
dude, why the bloody **** r u suggesting steroids to this 17 YEAR OLD?!?!?! he needs to stop NOW!

o and by the way, discussion of steroids is only for people 21+. ur 20 and he's 17...

mods do something about this before more fun is taken away from the smart people here by the government.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
dude, why the bloody **** r u suggesting steroids to this 17 YEAR OLD?!?!?! he needs to stop NOW!

o and by the way, discussion of steroids is only for people 21+. ur 20 and he's 17...

mods do something about this before more fun is taken away from the smart people here by the government.
BigPapa, I thought this kid was a joke post. My post certainly was a joke, and I thought that was very apparent. Nevertheless, you're right. I am sorry. My birthday is on the 30th... I'll talk to you guys then I guess.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I hope this was a joke ???:dunno: You need a SERM, period. Get online and buy some Clomid asap.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
probably need nolva or torem as opposed to clomid for estrogenic sides

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Hey I'm 21 today. Suddenly I feel mature enough for the needle.

*This is also a joke. Please don't take me so seriously.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trihardous Maximus Anabolics 18
JG93 Post Cycle Therapy 9
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 9
wrxwhit Post Cycle Therapy 36