Cheapest AI

1. Registered User

Cheapest AI

I am going to be cycling with a very wet steroid. I would like to know whats the lowest cost AI that I could get to take on cycle. I would plan on taking Clomid for PCT but I want an AI during the cycle to keep the gains as dry as possible.

2. Registered User

6-oxo is a good choice idk if its overpriced or not. you can get it in some places for under $25 which is a good deal. MOD EDIT: Review the rules. Thank you. depending on your cycle length and Ai dose this could last you all cycle with 2 bottles.

there are better options then clomid for post cycle therapy and an Ai on cycle will reduce gains
  3. Registered User

Anastrozole is what is used most commonly with aromatizable substances. I would not go as weak as 6-oxo, or ATD or something similar. And as far as price, 60$ for 60ml of Anastrozole at 1mg/ml is very cheap. Dosing is usually .5mg ED or EOD when used to control aromatization. So basically, that is at least a 120 day supply for 60$, very very affordable in my opinion.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

Aromasin is working very well for me. It's a little pricier, but so is gyno surgery...
  5. Registered User

Aromasin is also up there with Letrozole and Arimadex. But tendencies are to use a non-steroidal copetitive AI while running a wet compound. Aro is steroidal, and is usually run during pct. I'm glad your having good results because I have a bottle of Aro sitting around and I was curious as to whether it would be suitable for this.

Aro is only slightly more expensive (supplier dependent), but at 80$ for 60ml, at 25mg/ml, with the typical dosing protocl at 25mg per day, this 80$ bottle lasts 60 days, or 40$ a month. So its not very expensive when u thinkk about it, especially considering the much higher doses that you would need to run a cheaper AI to have the same effect as a better one.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow83 View Post
    I am going to be cycling with a very wet steroid. I would like to know whats the lowest cost AI that I could get to take on cycle. I would plan on taking Clomid for PCT but I want an AI during the cycle to keep the gains as dry as possible.
    Maybe some Formestane or E-Form would be of service to ya on your cycle...This is a "suicide inhibitor" so it will reduce estrogen quite well!

Just keep in mind to taper off around the end of your cycle. This will prevent a rebound of estrogen...which is not good. In some extreme cases this can or might flare a HPTA shutdown.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ormestane.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeski3 View Post
    Aromasin is also up there with Letrozole and Arimadex. But tendencies are to use a non-steroidal copetitive AI while running a wet compound. Aro is steroidal, and is usually run during pct. I'm glad your having good results because I have a bottle of Aro sitting around and I was curious as to whether it would be suitable for this.

Aro is only slightly more expensive (supplier dependent), but at 80$ for 60ml, at 25mg/ml, with the typical dosing protocl at 25mg per day, this 80$ bottle lasts 60 days, or 40$ a month. So its not very expensive when u thinkk about it, especially considering the much higher doses that you would need to run a cheaper AI to have the same effect as a better one.

I'm using 12.5mg while on, E3D along with a low dose of Nolva.

It seemed to be a little friendlier to libido, lipids, liver, etc. than Letro/Adex.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

ATD. Cheap, and very effective.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cheapest Oxiracetam
    By hifigh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 05:26 PM
  2. Where to but cheapest Hyperdrol?
    By mersberg in forum Supplements