POLL: Test Booster On Cycle, PCT or Off Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Poll: When do you run a Test Booster?

POLL: Test Booster On Cycle, PCT or Off Cycle

1. New Member

POLL: Test Booster On Cycle, PCT or Off Cycle

Until recently, I have only used test boosters in post cycle therapy to help test rebound.
    Based on info from this site, I understand that using test support supps on cycle may reduce the need to rebound your test and may limit test atrophy, loss of libido, etc.
    Currently I have been running Universal's N1-T pre-workout and before bed along with ZMA and I have not noticed any testicular atrophy or loss in libido and I only have 5 days left of cycle. I also plan to run a test booster in post cycle therapy with a serm (based on the "Stupid People's Guide")
    (Current cycle is an EPI and MDrol stack)

I realize this is similar to previous polls, however this addresses using one 'On Cycle', not only in PCT

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.

I would suggest post cycle and off cycle only. (not one of the poll choices)

-Soma
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

I could be wrong here, but I would think that running a natural test booster while "ON" would be kind of a waste because your body will be shutting down test production due to the presence of the steroids and I don't think natural test boosters are going to overcome that.
    •   

4. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I think you may have the right idea but are just using the wrong nomenclature. If you are on a suppressive compound a "test booster" is not going to raise your test, however, if you are not totally shut down the SHBG inhibter in the N-1T may help to free up what little test you may have floating around. You may be getting an LH increase from the Trib and perhaps even some anrogenic mimetic but I am admittedly not real familiar with that product.

Bottom line is these types of products may certainly help with the relief of some symptoms commonly experienced with exogenous hormones use and may even aid in recovery but there is very little in the way of scientific studies or known MOA with these types of products. If it makes you feel good while on cycle then I certainly can see no harm in it - barring any financial discomfort.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  5. Anabolic Innovations Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post

Bottom line is these types of products may certainly help with the relief of some symptoms commonly experienced with exogenous hormones use and may even aid in recovery but there is very little in the way of scientific studies or known MOA with these types of products. If it makes you feel good while on cycle then I certainly can see no harm in it - barring any financial discomfort.

I ran POST Cycle Support while running my last Epi cycle to see if it would help with libido issues i've experienced in the past. While it certainly did help with libido on cycle, my recovery once in PCT (Which was PCS and DHEA) was quick and easy. So basically I agree with BP's comments above.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Personally, I like using ZMA while on cycle. It will help you not get shut down (as fast depending on cycle length) and keep your libido alive. I didn't notice much of a difference as far as recovering faster on my PCT but it made quite the difference during my cycle.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

i usually run activate extreme throughout and depending on the compound i might add in dhea and formestane when im on.

then i usually run 6-oxo extreme in pct and alpha extreme XL.

personally zma does nothing for me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test booster while on cycle?
    By mgccc5715 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 11:29 PM
  2. DAA as an off-cycle test booster
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 08:55 PM
  3. Erase after a Test booster cycle