M-Drol PCT

sideshow83

Awards
I am about to run a standalone with M-drol dont really want to SERM if I do not have to what in all of your expert opinions is the best otc pct for this sdrol clone?

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
There's a ton of info on this if you wanna use the search feature.. you could find a ton of suggestions!

As for my opinion, M-drol or S-drol or whatever clone you have is one of the harsher compounds that is generally viewed as quick to induce shutdown.. so with that in mind, I think you'll find most people recommend an Rx serm for a standard cycle.. A pulse might be a better idea (if you apply to that philosophy that is)..

In any case, the best OTC serm that I could really recommend would be the Resveratrol products like Post Cycle Support by AI or Sustain by Primordial.. but I believe those products (PCS specifically) are tailored to compounds such as Epistane and Havoc.. but regardless, that in combination with a good AI, cort controller, and TB (up to you) would be the best OTC you could come up with man.. but good luck either way

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Well you should definitely get something to kick start your test though. I ran a 3 week cycle of original superdrol 10/20/20 and didn't have much atrophy, and found out my nolva was bunk. However, I did still use novedex xt and 6-oxo with perfect results. A serm would be best though.