please help...so many friggin opinions

Animal4lyfe

Awards
about to start a cycle of halodrol by gaspari nutrition. they recommend taking novedex xt from the start of week 3 to the end of week 6 if you were to do a 6 week cycle (which I am)

ive searched different sites and read several blogs and people constantly debate over pct. can sum1 with experience enlighten me a lil on how to go about pct? ill b taking several liver support supps throught the entire cycle. im preloading my liver with supps now. i know halodrol is one of the more mild prohormones.

ive been lifting for 5 years and have put on 50 lbs of solid size in that time. joined this site specifically to learn more about this stuff

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
if they are liquigels you wont need post cycle therapy.....

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
I just finished a 30 day Halodrol 50 clone cycle two days ago. I've heard it usually gives very minimal suppression, that's why I chose it. However, everyones body is different, so it's best to be on the safe side when it comes to your health. My post cycle is as follows:

1) Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support (2 pills AM & 2 pills pm)
2) Trione (300 mg before bed, 100 mg in the morning)
3) Alpha Drive XL (3 caps spaced throughout the day with meals)
4) Creatine product to help retain gains

Trione is 6 oxo, same compound. In case you need it fast from a local health shop or something, it's a good anti estrogen in my opinion.

Also, running Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support wouldn't be a bad idea for your HDL & LDL, liver enzymes etc.

In my opinion, i wouldnt even buy the novedex xt, you'd be better off with the things listed above.

Hope that helped ya.

Animal4lyfe

Awards
proanabolics, i really appreciate the info.that pct sounds a lil more thought out than just plain old novedex. by the way, how were your gains on the halo? any noticeable sides for you?

Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Awards
Why is everyone always haten on the Novedex XT...?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Why is everyone always haten on the Novedex XT...?
beacuse it pricey atd and atd sux IMO, Not to mention they try to use it instead of using a real SERM after a cycle, hey if you want a dead libido/shrunken nuts and no sex drive...be my guest...

Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Awards
beacuse it pricey atd and atd sux IMO, Not to mention they try to use it instead of using a real SERM after a cycle, hey if you want a dead libido/shrunken nuts and no sex drive...be my guest...
Who's they? Have you had any experience with an ATD...? Also Novedex is not just an ATD... their are 2 other ingrediants that you have to acount for and they are not ATD substances. And IMO... I think way to many people have bad results from improper usage of an ATD so they just tear down Novedex.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Who's they? Have you had any experience with an ATD...? Also Novedex is not just an ATD... their are 2 other ingrediants that you have to acount for and they are not ATD substances. And IMO... I think way to many people have bad results from improper usage of an ATD so they just tear down Novedex.
They as in majority of AM.com users Novedex xt is what newbs or people who arent in the "know" go about doing PCT.

Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Awards
They as in majority of AM.com users Novedex xt is what newbs or people who arent in the "know" go about doing post cycle therapy.
I still dont think people have been informed correctly as to how Novedex work based on the ingrediants they provide.

IMO... Novedex can be used for PTC as a SERM-like substance if done correctly... but not alone. Its not going to work as fast as some of the clinical drugs... but it will work.

Have you ever used Novedex?

Last edited:
boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I still dont think people have been informed correctly as to how Novedex work based on the ingrediants they provide.

IMO... Novedex can be used for PTC as a SERM-like substance if done correctly... but not alone. Its not going to work as fast as some of the clinical drugs... but it will work.

Have you ever used Novedex?
Im sorry but i dont use serm like substances i use actually serms

Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Awards
Im sorry but i dont use serm like substances i use actually serms
Understandable... what are you going to do when you want to use some gear and SERM's are not availible... just not use your gear?

I believe their are ways around everything to get the same result or better... Please dont get me wrong... I'm not trying to change anyones mind or their current method of running PCT... I'm exploring options.. whether safer, legal or just plain easier to obtain.

But, Have you ever used an ATD or Novedex-XT?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Understandable... what are you going to do when you want to use some gear and SERM's are not availible... just not use your gear?

I believe their are ways around everything to get the same result or better... Please dont get me wrong... I'm not trying to change anyones mind or their current method of running post cycle therapy... I'm exploring options.. whether safer, legal or just plain easier to obtain.

But, Have you ever used an ATD or Novedex-XT?
lol serms not available???... There simply research chemicals but when the time comes that they arent available there will be a bunch of options avalable. By the way I dont understand why you are an advocate of ATD when there are simply much better things out there(non prescription,legal,and just as easy to obtain) Sorry if I am making false interpretations but , your making it sound as if its either ATD or nothing OTC, IMO there are PLENTY of products taht blow ATD out of the water...Plenty of logs have been done indicating what im saying is in fact true...:gotsearch

Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Awards
lol serms not available???... There simply research chemicals but when the time comes that they arent available there will be a bunch of options avalable. By the way I dont understand why you are an advocate of ATD when there are simply much better things out there(non prescription,legal,and just as easy to obtain) Sorry if I am making false interpretations but , your making it sound as if its either ATD or nothing OTC, IMO there are PLENTY of products taht blow ATD out of the water...Plenty of logs have been done indicating what im saying is in fact true...:gotsearch
Seriously... It can happen.. and most likely will... Research chem or not. It must take a lot of faith and trust to swallow some crushed up pill that some dude just threw into a alcohol based solution.

And that's my point... options.

I agree that their are better products than an ATD... I'm not advocating ATD... I'm defending Novedex... and Novedex is not just an ATD.

No... Myself... I would never PTC with just an ATD... But I do believe that they are crucial to a proper post cycle.

I may not have been a member here at AM long... But I can assure you that I have read more of the posts here than I should have! I think they've done damage!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Seriously... It can happen.. and most likely will... Research chem or not. It must take a lot of faith and trust to swallow some crushed up pill that some dude just threw into a alcohol based solution.

And that's my point... options.

I agree that their are better products than an ATD... I'm not advocating ATD... I'm defending Novedex... and Novedex is not just an ATD.

No... Myself... I would never PTC with just an ATD... But I do believe that they are crucial to a proper post cycle.

I may not have been a member here at AM long... But I can assure you that I have read more of the posts here than I should have! I think they've done damage!
If thats what you call damage...:thumbsup: