Best PCT for making muscle gains

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I plan on running a Havoc cycle and I wanted to cut during my post cycle therapy but I did some research and found out that would be a horrible idea and I'd end up losing most of the muscle I gained.

So during my PCT I want to keep making as much gains as I can. What would be best for not just keeping the gains you made on your PH cycle but also making even more gains

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I plan on running a Havoc cycle and I wanted to cut during my post cycle therapy but I did some research and found out that would be a horrible idea and I'd end up losing most of the muscle I gained.

So during my post cycle therapy I want to keep making as much gains as I can. What would be best for not just keeping the gains you made on your PH cycle but also making even more gains
AndroGenerator will not ONLY restore your natural testosterone levels, it will also produce great MUSCLE MASS & STRENGTH!

CHeck out www.AndroGenerator.com

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
No offense supreme, but personally, I'd want to see logs before I trusted my balls to a trib/herbal based product. JMO. I could certainly see it as part of, but not a base of a PCT.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So during my post cycle therapy I want to keep making as much gains as I can. What would be best for not just keeping the gains you made on your PH cycle but also making even more gains
To answer your question though, I personally like clomid for my PCT, but alot of other tout Toremifen as their base.

Couple that with a stack such as:
RPM/Drive
MassFX/Hyperdrol
Activate/6-Bromo

And any type of cortisol inhibitor and your golden. Gaining is difficult as hell to continue on in PCT, but retaining and solidifying your gains is what you should be focused on here.

Adams

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To answer your question though, I personally like clomid for my post cycle therapy, but alot of other tout Toremifen as their base.

RPM/Drive
MassFX/Hyperdrol
Activate/6-Bromo

And any type of cortisol inhibitor and your golden. Gaining is difficult as hell to continue on in PCT, but retaining and solidifying your gains is what you should be focused on here.

Adams

Why not add AndroGenerator to your PCT, there are other OTC supps in there? :bb3:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many LOGS have you seen bloodwork for Novedex XT or even prescription drugs like Toremifene, Nolvadex or Clomid? I haven't seen any.

Those logs speak for themselves. However, if you are seeking bloodowork, look nhttp://www.supremesportsfitness.com/sci.htmlo further my friend:
Look up Designer Supplements Rebound, or ANY of their prior Pro hormones, OR ALRI supplements. Supersoldier threads come to mind for Designers products.

They are good about showing us what their products do.

SERMS are used in TRT to try to restart your HPTA, I haven't seen longjack in such protocols.

Or even further down... HCG, used in hypogonadal men.

We want blood work, because no one has come on her touting a herbal as complete replacement to a standar PCT protocol, instead most companies KNOW that could potentially put somone on TRT if PCT isnt treated correctly. Instead they so theirs as an ADDITION to a standard PCT protocol.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not add AndroGenerator to your post cycle therapy, there are other OTC supps in there? :bb3:
That I am not disregarding. In addition to a standard protocol it could very well have a place. Those are some stacks I have commonly used. I cant really suggest something I havent used myself.

Adams

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To answer your question though, I personally like clomid for my post cycle therapy, but alot of other tout Toremifen as their base.

RPM/Drive
MassFX/Hyperdrol
Activate/6-Bromo

And any type of cortisol inhibitor and your golden. Gaining is difficult as hell to continue on in post cycle therapy, but retaining and solidifying your gains is what you should be focused on here.

Adams

X-factor is also a potential in the mix. I tend to lean towards thinking that the combo of x-factor and massFX while keeping cals high could lead toward continued gains in PCT, particularly if you started the x-factor maybe 2-2.5 weeks prior to end of cycle (as it has that "kick in" time) - mostly because neither counts on testosterone for their gains.

the androgenerator has potential to be there too. Are any of the logs from PCT? I poked around a little there on your forums, didn't notice any that were PCT specific, but i didn't spend a ton of time looking

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
How many LOGS have you seen bloodwork for Novedex XT or even prescription drugs like Toremifene, Nolvadex or Clomid? I haven't seen any.

Those logs speak for themselves. However, if you are seeking bloodowork, look no further my friend: Supreme Sports - Contact Us
I do not have to see logs for the efficacy of SERM's and HPTA stimulation, it is scientific fact. All of these Test boosters, ATD and all of the other OTC PCT supplements should only be used after endogenous testosterone production has become normalized again.

I do not know you or your product but I can tell you that the scientific studies in the link you provided mean absolutely nothing for PCT: http://www.supremesportsfitness.com/sci_a.html

Too few subjects. None of them were suppressed from AAS, please remember you need endogenous Test to free up if that is what the product is doing. Words like "May Influence" and "Could have an Effect" are not very affirming.

I do see your product has creatine which may be beneficial post cycle :)

This is not meant to bash, it is just that this forum is filled with people that actually believe that this type of product is all they need after ingesting chemicals that have suppressed their endogenous Testosterone production.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do not have to see logs for the efficacy of SERM's and HPTA stimulation, it is scientific fact. All of these Test boosters, ATD and all of the other OTC post cycle therapy supplements should only be used after endogenous testosterone production has become normalized again.

I do not know you or your product but I can tell you that the scientific studies in the link you provided mean absolutely nothing for PCT: http://www.supremesportsfitness.com/sci_a.html

Too few subjects. None of them were suppressed from AAS, please remember you need endogenous Test to free up if that is what the product is doing. Words like "May Influence" and "Could have an Effect" are not very affirming.

I do see your product has creatine which may be beneficial post cycle :)

This is not meant to bash, it is just that this forum is filled with people that actually believe that this type of product is all they need after ingesting chemicals that have suppressed their endogenous Testosterone production.
Oh Johnny, how your posts and bug eyed cartman has been missed. :D

Adams

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards

RPM/Drive
MassFX/Hyperdrol
Activate/6-Bromo

Adams
Thanks.

So you think the AX ultimate cycle would be good to run because you mentioned hyperdrol and mass fx, and then retain 2 would be the cortisol blocker.

But how come making gains during PTC is difficult as hell ? Obviously I don't expect to be making the same gains that I would be making during the cycle, but good gains none the less.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks.

So you think the AX ultimate cycle would be good to run because you mentioned hyperdrol and mass fx, and then retain 2 would be the cortisol blocker.

But how come making gains during PTC is difficult as hell ? Obviously I don't expect to be making the same gains that I would be making during the cycle, but good gains none the less.
For the sheer fact that when you come off anabolics, your natural test production is essential zilch. So your body goes into catabolism. The idea of PCT is to restart your own production as quickly as possible. More or less to hold on to what you did gain. Until your body is producing again, the environment sucks for gains.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks.

And yes the Ultimate cycle is great for what you are looking for.

Adams

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Because on cycle you have been putting exogenous hormones which make you anabolic (anti-catabolic) and then your not. Follow?

There is a book by a guy named Author L Rea. "Building the Perfect Beast" find it and read it. Here is an excerpt that is pertinent.

PTOR and Homeostasis
The body normally maintains weight and size of all cellular structures through
homeostasis (assuming that our discussion focus is our protein synthesis rate/PTOR).
The body maintains homeostasis or balance by both building and destroying an equal
amount of protein based tissue daily. In fact, most research states that the body both
gains and loses protein bases tissue at a rate of bodyweight multiplied by 1.818
expressed in grams daily. So a 200 LB bodybuilder gains and loses 363.3 grams of
protein bases tissue daily; 200 LBS x 1.818 = 363.3 grams. So a 200 LB bodybuilder
has a PTOR of 363.3 grams.
Homeostasis is controlled by hormones and hormone-like substances. Some are
anabolic and create a state of protein synthesis and growth, while others are catabolic
and create a state of protein destruction or waste. When chemical/hormone levels are
balanced, or equal in Action/Reaction, there is a state of balance and no change we
call homeostasis. If you do not get this yet, do not worry. It is explained and referred
to multiple times throughout this book. This is due to the fact that without
understanding of this fact, maximum progress is dwarfed. Understanding all details
of Frank's story is paramount.
To increase protein based tissue mass (Like uh, muscle) we must alter the ratio
of "protein synthesis/protein wasting in favour of net total protein mass increase. This
means triggering either anabolism (protein synthesis) in excess of catabolism (protein
wasting) or decreasing protein wasting. Any substance that decreases the catabolic
side of this ratio is considered anti-catabolic or protein sparing.
If we could increase the anabolic side of this ratio 100% without altering the
catabolic side, our 200 LB bodybuilder would realize a daily net increase in protein
based tissue of 363.3 grams. If we decreased the catabolic side of the ratio 100% the
result would be the same. Many chemical muscle enhancement substances possess
both anabolic and anti-catabolic qualities in carious ratios.
The goal of Frank's Max Androgen Phases was to stimulate protein synthesis on
multiple levels through multiple metabolic pathways. By stimulating the muscle cell
androgen receptor-sites, we triggered cellular protein synthesis signals. By inhibiting
cortisol receptor-sites, we decreased catabolism.
Also, by inducing a very high androgenic environment we allowed the
musculature to significantly increase weight (strength) and work-load capacity. This
was quite synergistic: We were able to train muscle more intensely. By increasing
protein synthesis and decreasing protein wasting we were able to quickly repair the
damage induced. With adequate macronutrient intake, we allowed for super over
compensation or adaptation. The result was more muscle mass to carry greater workloads.
This was an adaptive process due to Action/Reaction Factors.
Unfortunately, the body realized we had altered homeostasis and the PTOR all
to quickly. The body began to react to our anabolic/androgenic steroid (AAS) induced
alteration after two to three weeks and began its own catabolic counter measures as a
means of re-establishing homeostasis. To do this the body stepped-up production of
cortisol a bit and estrogen as well. Since estrogen triggers a negative feed-back loop
that induces HPTA (Hypothalamus/Pituitary/Testes/Axis) inhibition, the result was
little or no endogenous testosterone synthesis.
Cortisol is a catabolic hormone that triggers cortisol receptor-sites. This results
in protein wasting. If an AAS protocol ran too long, circulatory cortisol levels became
elevated to a point where they equaled circulatory androgen activity even from
exogenous sources. The result was homeostasis again. When the AAS protocol was
discontinued and circulatory androgen levels decreased, the elevated cortisol levels
overwhelmed the anabolic/catabolic ratio in favor of protein wasting. The result was
the loss of most, if not all, lean mass tissue gains induced by the AAS protocol. Which
sucked! We had to exit before this could happen.
*l have (and will again) explained the effects of elevated estrogen levels postcycle
or after AAS discontinuance.
To further aggravate this post-cycle catabolic situation from long AAS
protocols, the HPTA was suppressed and natural or endogenous androgen production
was on girl-status. This allowed still existing elevated cortisol and estrogen levels to
remain unchecked. (Which should cause testes challenged readers to say "yikes" in a
high pitched voice) But this was all so unnecessary and no male needs "raisin
syndrome".
But on the plus side, shaving would be much easier as would singing those old
girl-band song of the past. Again, we had to exit the AAS protocol before this can
occur.
First things first: The Max Androgen Phases constructed for Frank were
intended as a means of altering the anabolic/catabolic ratio in favor of net protein
mass increase on a very significant level. (I do like that word "significant") To do this
Frank needed a plan that took into account Action/Reaction Factors so that he could
keep much more AAS induced muscle mass gains post-cycle to build further upon as
we progressed.
"Okay, we know the body adapts by reaction to AAS beginning after 2-3
weeks. We know that some AAS aromatize to estrogen which needs to be checked
and eliminated before we allow you to exit your AAS protocol, Frank. But we also
know estrogen levels can actually enhance AAS results by several pathways
including increased GH/IGF-1 production and increased muscle glycogen
synthesis. We also know any androgenic induced muscle mass gains not solidified into
high quality lean muscle tissue by a high anabolic environment will be lost quickly
post-cycle. There is only one more main factor to consider. "Support networks".
Think, Frank. Think!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The body maintains homeostasis or balance by both building and destroying an equal amount of protein based tissue daily. In fact, most research states that the body both gains and loses protein bases tissue at a rate of bodyweight multiplied by 1.818 expressed in grams daily. So a 200 LB bodybuilder gains and loses 363.3 grams of protein bases tissue daily; 200 LBS x 1.818 = 363.3 grams. So a 200 LB bodybuilder has a PTOR of 363.3 grams.
I'd like to hear more about where those numbers come from, thats more than 2lbs of muscle which seems pretty unrealistic (muscle tissue is 160g of protein). that 200lb bodybuilder looses 50lbs to skeleton, call it 20lbs to fat @ 10%, and I dunno what to other organs, blood is 15lbs itself , so for the sake of the argument 100lbs of muscle (which is probably much more like 60lbs but whatever). So at 2lbs turnover thats 2% turnover a day in muscle tissue?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Protein based tissue.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you think thats total grams of tissue lost not grams of protein then? makes more sense that way, its less than a lb.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
so you think thats total grams of tissue lost not grams of protein then? makes more sense that way, its less than a lb.
It would make sense. Considering that tissue can be considered a storage form of protein. Upon metabolism of the tissue to amino acids water would be released/lost since it is part of the tissue also.