Best OTC PCT

JKBB44

Awards
Is there anything close to a SERM that requires no perscription?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Post Cycle SUpport by AI is probably as close as u'll get

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything close to a SERM that requires no perscription?
Maybe the solution lies in looking for a SERM that does not require a prescription ;-)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I like this suggestion of POST Cycle Support :thumbsup:...

...knowing what you're planning on running will help us make more accurate suggestions!

There are some PHs that really shouldn't be taken unless you have a way to obtain a SERM. Others seem to be okay without a SERM if pct is done correctly, but a SERM should be used when possible IMO.

Some great threads to become familiar with:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/54614-total-newbie-guide.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/78853-newbie-cycles-part.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/37790-running-serm-inverse.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/64820-designer-steroid-prohormone.html

Last edited:

monstarr33

Awards
i have been wondering the same thing i just started my superdrol cycle and had ordered nolva , but am having problems with the shipping and am nervous it wont be here in time ( its my own damn fault for getting greedy and starting my cycle not completly prepared :p pm if anyone knows some good otc products that actually work. i know none of them will work like nolva or clomid tho.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good links AI :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are plenty of good OTC products that can be used during PCT. However, I don't feel that any of them should be the cornerstone of a PCT--that should be a SERM. I don't understand why people make it seem like they're A) so difficult to find B) so expensive or C) so hard to obtain.

SERM = cornerstone of PCT (what is actually needed)

Beyond that, there are plenty of extras that can/will make your PCT better, but aren't nearly as necessary (e.g. natural testosterone booster, cortisol control, etc.).

I think adding HCGenerate and DAA are great movies to a PCT, but I would never suggest one without a SERM.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
There are plenty of good OTC products that can be used during PCT. However, I don't feel that any of them should be the cornerstone of a PCT--that should be a SERM. I don't understand why people make it seem like they're A) so difficult to find B) so expensive or C) so hard to obtain.

SERM = cornerstone of PCT (what is actually needed)

Beyond that, there are plenty of extras that can/will make your PCT better, but aren't nearly as necessary (e.g. natural testosterone booster, cortisol control, etc.).

I think adding HCGenerate and DAA are great movies to a PCT, but I would never suggest one without a SERM.
Yeah some people are just not a fan of a sketchy product from a sketchy website...

PHs have a bit more of acceptance.

Sometimes if the cycle is mild enough and
Short you can get away with some OTC products.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes if the cycle is mild enough and
Short you can get away with some OTC products.
True. I would agree that there are times when that can be done; but why even risk it? SERMs are cheap and effective; so why not just play on the safe side?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SERMS are also liver toxic, and who knows how clean the guys basement is that is putting together your "Research Chemicals". So I don't know how running a research chemical would be considered the safe side. Wicked old thread by the way.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
SERMS are also liver toxic, and who knows how clean the guys basement is that is putting together your "Research Chemicals". So I don't know how running a research chemical would be considered the safe side. Wicked old thread by the way.

I feel what u both are saying...
I'm go along with what T Bone said is my reasoning...

Yes Sir and T I'm PM'd you for some advice did you receive?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wicked old thread by the way.
Ugh. I didn't even look at the dates until just now. I blame Aaron for that lol.

And if you find a respectable RC, you're fine. Outside of that, though, pharm grade is obtainable, too.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ugh. I didn't even look at the dates until just now. I blame Aaron for that lol.

And if you find a respectable RC, you're fine. Outside of that, though, pharm grade is obtainable, too.
Beast... I applied to rep along side u :)

Beno393

Awards
haha i was just doing this exact same thing! easy to find? yes. expensive? no. trustworthy source? lolololol ...now do i trust my SERM if its shipped from india.....hmmm

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
His buddies call him Beard ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Supplements 16
Supplements 12
Supplements 0
Supplements 0