What to use PCT,not to use?

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
I am running a cycle right now and I will be ending it in about 2 weeks.That being said I have some things that I have on hand and some things I am going to buyfor my PCT.I have a bottle of Superdrol NG(got it for free)Novedex XT,Vitrix I have VitC,Protein,Glutamine.I am going to buy some Relora and some 7-keto.I was thinking about buying some extra BCAAs but not sure yet.How would you guys run what I have and what I am going to get in a PCT?If any suggestions on anything else I might want to add or take off let me know please.Thanks

MattMiller

Awards
I am running a cycle right now and I will be ending it in about 2 weeks.That being said I have some things that I have on hand and some things I am going to buyfor my post cycle therapy.I have a bottle of Superdrol NG(got it for free)Novedex XT,Vitrix I have VitC,Protein,Glutamine.I am going to buy some Relora and some 7-keto.I was thinking about buying some extra BCAAs but not sure yet.How would you guys run what I have and what I am going to get in a PCT?If any suggestions on anything else I might want to add or take off let me know please.Thanks
your gonna run superdrol in your PCT? am i reading this correctly?

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
Right now I am experimenting with a Superdrol/PP stack. I know its not the best stack but I am liking it,But I also know I will probably shutdown here soon(not yet though,which I like) and I also know I will have to clean the body out from all the toxins I am putting in me.Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Right now I am experimenting with a Superdrol/PP stack. I know its not the best stack but I am liking it,But I also know I will probably shutdown here soon(not yet though,which I like) and I also know I will have to clean the body out from all the toxins I am putting in me.Thanks
get ur hands on a SERM or u will grow man boobs (i put it nicely) and have pea size testies

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
It is Superdrol NG with DHEA. Not the old Superdrol.
the OP wants to use Superdrol NG in post cycle therapy, i was saying get a SERM for whatever PH hes currently running

i could be wrong...this thread is a little confusing

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
I wanted to add the Superdrol NG because of the DHEA properties.I have been reading that DHEA can help with cortisol levels.I am running a cycle that when finished I probably will have high cortisol levels.I want to run the vitrix to help get my natural test levels back up to normal and the Nov.XT help with any elevated estrogen levels after cycle.I know that DHEA can convert to estrogen as well and so I don't know if that would be a good choice for PCT?Thank you..

Interlocutor

Awards
I wanted to add the Superdrol NG because of the DHEA properties.I have been reading that DHEA can help with cortisol levels.I am running a cycle that when finished I probably will have high cortisol levels.I want to run the vitrix to help get my natural test levels back up to normal and the Nov.XT help with any elevated estrogen levels after cycle.I know that DHEA can convert to estrogen as well and so I don't know if that would be a good choice for post cycle therapy?Thank you..
personally, i don't think adding DHEA (from SDNG) to PCT is a good idea. can convert to e and has intrinsic estrogenic properties (AI will not protect you against that).

personally, i don't think adding more ATD (from SDNG) to the ATD from the Novedex XT in PCT is a good idea. may be to much ATD overall.

personally, i don't think vitrix is worth the money in PCT. i have used it, and found it pretty worthless (for me, YMMV).

what was your cycle? you seem to worry a little bit to much about cortisol, and not enough about estrogen/prolactin/hpta/etc.

T.I.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to add the Superdrol NG because of the DHEA properties.I have been reading that DHEA can help with cortisol levels.I am running a cycle that when finished I probably will have high cortisol levels.I want to run the vitrix to help get my natural test levels back up to normal and the Nov.XT help with any elevated estrogen levels after cycle.I know that DHEA can convert to estrogen as well and so I don't know if that would be a good choice for post cycle therapy?Thank you..
what steroid/ph are u taking NOW?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
get a SERM and dont use Superdrol NG in pct

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
get a SERM and dont use Superdrol NG in pct

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
I am already getting Tomax and I will not run the NG...Thank you

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
what to use? something to stimulate HPTA, SERM best choice.

what not to use? OTC Test boosters. Most supposedly work by freeing up endogenous Testosterone but the fact is that endogenous testosterone has been suppressed. So if you are shutdown there is no endogenous Test to free up.