M-drol pct

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im thinking of starting a m-drol cycle with AX liver support
what will i ned for my pct

i was thinking of 6oxo mixed with some nolvadex xt?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
YOU NEED A SERM for MDROL unless you prefer boobs and a liver transplant :toofunny:

Most Importantly!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

SERM + P.C.T Guide

Now please, anyone is free to discuss this and tell me I've totally got it wrong or need to add something. Now with that said:

Bloodwork! I cannot / we cannot say this enough that it is highly recommended to get bloodwork so you know how to run your PCT and WHAT you need to run on your PCT.

1. SERM - Torem, Ralox, Nolvadex etc

Example Torem Dosing: - As per Interlocutor
Day 1-5 = 120mg Torm
Day 6-21 = 60mg Torm
Day 22-28 = 30mg Torm

You should monitor this carefully and will most likely bounce back rather quickly with this SERM as per reports given by experienced users on the board. Please someone let me know if this is overkill for Torem

Example Nolva Dosing:
Wk1: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
Wk2: 20mg everyday
Wk3: 10mg everyday
Wk4: 10mg everyday

I am not sure why anyone would go above these dosages, as per Dinoii, as the large body of studies / material backs up dosages no more than 40mg and mainly focuses on 20mg / 10mg dosage schemes. More is not better

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe.

3. AI - Formestane(Highly Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or I have used: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

NON-Rx SERM + P.C.T Guide

1. Non Rx SERM - Post Cycle Support(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended)

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe, Advanced PCT.

3. AI - Formestane(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or have used the following: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

All of the products and protocols above are open to discussion. This is not a hard and fast list but a guide to help.

With that said Epistane style products on a non extreme usage style cycle are going to use a less extreme PCT. Better not to have huge hormonal swinging in either direction. Calm, steady and relative therapy is recommended.

Things To Note

1. You will most likely want to run your AI (Formestane) for a month or so after finishing your PCT therapy to make sure you experience no estrogen rebound / flooding. If you run your PCT for four weeks, as you ramp down on your SERM etc ramp up on your Formestane / AI so, to as keep your estrogen under control. There has been talk of SERMs actually exacerbating this problem due to kicking test up too high then *boom!* man boobs!

2. Once done your PCT, and AI time ramp it down slowly until about one month after PCT

3. Know what gyno is and the symptoms of gyno: @@@ Gyno Questions - Please Read This First @@@ - Bodybuilding.com Forums

4. Real Gynomastia Before & After's:

5. Love your Liver!

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
The first thing you could try is a natural testosterone booster, and maybe stack it with 6 oxo or trione, same product but trione is most cost effective, this would be a good anti estrogen and a good natural test booster, also combine it with a sexual health product.

This of course with some type of SERM like Nolva to help prevent gyno. Also, many people report the 4th week of their cycle being nothing but being tired and dragged down. In other words, a 3 week cycle seems to be the best bet, and the 4th week is mainly side effects and not much gains. You might still get an extra pound or two, but nothing worth the sides you will endure. I'd stick to a 3 week, something like 10/20/20 or 10/10/20, or if you know what to expect and have used it before, 20/20/20. Maybe 30 mg the last week if u feel ok with it.

You mentioned Nolvadex XT, Novadex XT by gaspari is an OTC anti E sold at stores. Nolvadex is a SERM and is prescription, though it can be acquired online with a little hunting.

Good Luck bro.

marzanaut

marzanaut

Awards
I did a 4 week, be warned the last wekk I did it at 30 and got a small flareup. Should stay at 20 all the way through. I did use Nolva and post cycle support + 800mg of b6 which seems to have taken gyno down.