ZMA skewing blood test?
- 02-20-2008, 02:37 AM
- 02-20-2008, 11:58 AM
I dont think it will. I'd like to hear how it would if so.
- 02-20-2008, 12:28 PM
02-25-2008, 01:04 PM
Actually new research shows that ZMA does NOT boost Testosterone or IGF-1 levels at all which think about it, that makes since! Unless your defficent which taking a multi is something everyone is doing I hope, would be enough so ZMA is usless it seems. Only one study showed it to boost levels and many have shown that it does nothing!
Remember that study was done by the people who made the original product!
02-25-2008, 05:35 PM
Three things I notice with ZMA: Vivid dreams/refreshing sleep and better morning wood. All in my head?
02-26-2008, 12:35 PM
multi's contain calcium in them. You are not supposed to take zinc with calcium.
03-11-2008, 01:32 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-02-2003, 10:28 AM
- By MarcusG in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2003, 04:29 PM
- By dr.mattdogg in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2003, 07:47 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2003, 04:54 PM
- By baham99 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2003, 08:26 PM