Epistane Cycle and PCT questions?

jmoor8687

Awards
I'm interested in running an epistane cycle possibly stacked with furazadrol, but I would like further review from experienced individuals. I've been researching and lurking on this website for the past 6-7 months trying to learn as much as possible and I'd like to thank everyone for being so informative..that being said I still want critiquing on my cycle because I am a novice..thank you in advance!

My stats: 5'10 220lbs fairly lean
Have been lifting for 6 years
BP: 120/66
Blood: Healthy as can be
Family History: Some high blood pressure (maybe a good idea to take a small amount of arginine during the cycle?)

Core Supplements: Multi-Vitamin, Joint support

ON Cycle
1. Epistane
Week 1 starting at 10mg and moving up to 20mg midweek
Week 2 30mg
Week 3 30 mg
Week 4 40mg

2. Furazadrol (This is not a definite yet)
Weeks 1-4 100mg

Milk Thistle throughout

Off Cycle
1. SERM: Liquid Tamoxifen Citrate
(This is a gray area for me so let me know if this is to be dosed correctly)
4.5mL = 60.8mg Tamox Citrate = 40mg Nolva
2.2mL = 30.4mg Tamox Citrate = 20mg Nolva
1.1mL = 15.0mg Tamox Citrate = 10mg Nolva

Wk1: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
Wk2: 20mg everyday
Wk3: 10mg everyday
Wk4: 10mg everyday

Is this the correct dosing for 4 weeks?

2. Cortisol Blocker: Lean Xtreme
3. Milk Thistle still because the tamox is liver toxic correct?
4. Creatine Monohydrate

**Now this is where I am having trouble... is it necessary to run a test booster or AI with this cycle...if so which one would be recomemded..or is it not necessary to use either.

Thank you all for you support.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
you may want to consider 40 40 40 30 30 30 30

i would hightly recommend both test booster and an ai. with epi there seem to be two schools on the later. not about to use or not but go high and reduce or start low and increase. i would do some searches and see which makes sense to you. i went the hight to low route. but i had some wet substances in there and had some bloat i wanted to reduce.

epi is a good product. personally i would consider running at 40 longer than the last week - but that is me.

moose

jmoor8687

Awards
Hey thank you for the response...is running a cortisol, AI, SERM, and test booster overkill or standard?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Hey thank you for the response...is running a cortisol, AI, SERM, and test booster overkill or standard?
the ai serm and test booster are standard here. the cortisol is extra but definitely not overkill. i've used retain myself for this purpose.

best - moose

jmoor8687

Awards
So I should be ok if i take all this correctly

Interlocutor

Awards
2. Furazadrol (This is not a definite yet)
Weeks 1-4 100mg

Milk Thistle throughout
on 2.: to be honest (and not all will agree): i believe that at only 100mg, you can just forget about this as an adjunct. it's basically just a waste of money, especially if stacked with 30 or 40mg of Havoc. i did this (at 150mg) and i don't think that the Fura added anything to the overall results from the Havoc but slightly more blood pressure. if you want to improve your results, you may probably be better off slightly increasing your havoc dose (e.g. +10mg on workout days only).

look at an all-in-one cycle support product such as AI Cycle support: http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/anabolic-innovations/cycle-support-red-yeast-rice-free-60-servings.html or at least Perfect Cycle which has more than just MT: http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/anabolic-xtreme/perfect-cycle-90-tabs.html

personally, i believe support should revolve around the AI Cycle Support (for blood pressure, cholesterol, antioxidants) and SAMe or Essentiale Forte N. I also prefer to use Liver Longer (+ Lecithin & Betaine), as addition on a methyl cycle, but i have a very sensitive gall bladder, and notice every cap of methyl i take.

T.I.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
on 2.: to be honest (and not all will agree): i believe that at only 100mg, you can just forget about this as an adjunct. it's basically just a waste of money, especially if stacked with 30 or 40mg of Havoc. i did this (at 150mg) and i don't think that the Fura added anything to the overall results from the Havoc but slightly more blood pressure. if you want to improve your results, you may probably be better off slightly increasing your havoc dose (e.g. +10mg on workout days only).

3. look at an all-in-one cycle support product such as AI Cycle support: http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/anabolic-innovations/cycle-support-red-yeast-rice-free-60-servings.html or at least Perfect Cycle which has more than just MT: http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/anabolic-xtreme/perfect-cycle-90-tabs.html

personally, i believe support should revolve around the AI Cycle Support (for blood pressure, cholesterol, antioxidants) and SAMe or Essentiale Forte N. I also prefer to use Liver Longer (+ Lecithin & Betaine), as addition on a methyl cycle, but i have a very sensitive gall bladder, and notice every cap of methyl i take.

T.I.
i concur with this.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Most Importantly!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

SERM + P.C.T Guide

Now please, anyone is free to discuss this and tell me I've totally got it wrong or need to add something. Now with that said:

Bloodwork! I cannot / we cannot say this enough that it is highly recommended to get bloodwork so you know how to run your PCT and WHAT you need to run on your PCT.

1. SERM - Torem, Ralox, Nolvadex etc

Example Torem Dosing: - As per Interlocutor
Day 1-5 = 120mg Torm
Day 6-21 = 60mg Torm
Day 22-28 = 30mg Torm

You should monitor this carefully and will most likely bounce back rather quickly with this SERM as per reports given by experienced users on the board. Please someone let me know if this is overkill for Torem

Example Nolva Dosing:
Wk1: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
Wk2: 20mg everyday
Wk3: 10mg everyday
Wk4: 10mg everyday

I am not sure why anyone would go above these dosages, as per Dinoii, as the large body of studies / material backs up dosages no more than 40mg and mainly focuses on 20mg / 10mg dosage schemes. More is not better

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe.

3. AI - Formestane(Highly Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or I have used: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

NON-Rx SERM + P.C.T Guide

1. Non Rx SERM - Post Cycle Support(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended)

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe, Advanced PCT.

3. AI - Formestane(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or have used the following: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

All of the products and protocols above are open to discussion. This is not a hard and fast list but a guide to help.

With that said Epistane style products on a non extreme usage style cycle are going to use a less extreme PCT. Better not to have huge hormonal swinging in either direction. Calm, steady and relative therapy is recommended.

Things To Note

1. You will most likely want to run your AI (Formestane) for a month or so after finishing your PCT therapy to make sure you experience no estrogen rebound / flooding. If you run your PCT for four weeks, as you ramp down on your SERM etc ramp up on your Formestane / AI so, to as keep your estrogen under control. There has been talk of SERMs actually exacerbating this problem due to kicking test up too high then *boom!* man boobs!

2. Once done your PCT, and AI time ramp it down slowly until about one month after PCT

3. Know what gyno is and the symptoms of gyno: @@@ Gyno Questions - Please Read This First @@@ - Bodybuilding.com Forums

4. Real Gynomastia Before & After's:

5. Love your Liver!