H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle

KIRK24

Awards
I have been researching for awhile and am getting ready to order everything for a 4-week cycle. Here is my plan for the cycle. I want someone to take a look and critique and give suggestions.

Cycle – 4wks
CEL H-Drol – 1btl @ 60caps
2caps 25mg/day x 28 days = 56 caps
Dymatize joint repair – 1btl @ 60caps
2caps/day x 28 days = 56 caps

PCT – 4wks
SNS InhibitE – 1 bottle @ 90caps
SNS Reduce XT – 1 bottle @ 90caps
SNS PCT XT Stack -
CL Blue Up – 1 bottle@ 60 caps
NOW Liver Detox – 2 bottle @ 90 caps

Do i need to be taking anything else for pre-cycle, cycle, or post-cycle? I am 22 years old and this will be my first ph cycle. I have seen postings of taking cycle support pre-cycle, cycle, and post-cycle.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
get 2 tubs of Cycle Support to run pre (one week proir to cycle), during, and through pct....and u can get rid of the Liver Detox if u get Cycle Support

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
you need to protect your liver on cycle. Post cycle, your not preventing anything, its more like damage control. So I'm assuming that you're going to use 1 bottle during and 1 bottle post? Also get the cycle support, and start it 10 days in advance, and run it for the full 8 weeks. Space out liver detox/cycle support at least 4 hours before h-drol. Your liver will thank me. Oh...and most importantly, drink as much H20 as you can stand.

KIRK24

Awards
So use a bottle of the NOW liver detox during cycle and after.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
So use a bottle of the NOW liver detox during cycle and after.
Yeah, I would. Do you mind listing the ingredients? I could tell you if its ok to use w/ Cycle support, or if it would be overkill. I'm about to start an h-drol cycle, but I've seen some bloodwork today that is giving me second thoughts. Even though the guy was much older than me, I'm not 21 anymore, or 25 for that matter.

KIRK24

Awards
If i am going to use Cycle support before, during, and after, do i really need the liver detox? Secondly is there anything else i need to be taking or does this look good?

andreas

Awards
Hey what do you think of using anabolic xtreme advance pct for a h drol cycle?
heres what I am thinking for (PCT)
advance pct
cycle support
retain
do I need to change anything?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Hey what do you think of using anabolic xtreme advance pct for a h drol cycle?
heres what I am thinking for (PCT)
advance pct
cycle support
retain
do I need to change anything?
Post cycle support if you're not using a serm