Good Post Cycle?

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
I'm about to order Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations, Trione (which is the same as 6 oxo right?) and NOW tribulus just cuz it's only 9 dollars more and a trib product cant hurt. Before I order if someone could help or add anything, that would be GREAT, thanks a lot guys. Does this Post Cycle look ok? it's for after my 30 day Halodrol 50 cycle at 50 mg's a day.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Ha, awesome, such a quick reply. So I deleted the Tribulus and added alpha drive, thanks for the coupon code to, every little bit helps. Good call on the creatine to. So now my post cycle looks like this:

Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support
Trione
Alpha Drive
Cell Tech (work at a health store, got a good deal)

This looks complete for a good post cycle following Halodrol 50? I'm going to send in the order tonight to make sure I don't miss any replies that could help out. Thanks a lot EasyEJL!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
looks good, u might want to add a cortisol blocker like retain 2 or lean extreme....not a must, ur choice

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Cool, thanks for all the information guys. New to pro hormones. Anything but Halodrol 50 would most likely require a prescription SERM right?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its smarter to at least have a SERM available in case something goes wrong yes. that basically never happens with halo, but can with most everything else

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Its smarter to at least have a SERM available in case something goes wrong yes. that basically never happens with halo, but can with most everything else
keeping a SERM on hand is the same way i feel about condoms....better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.....i have 2 bottles of Torm and 3 bottles of Nolva at all times, sometimes a friend needs one and didn't order a research chem for his rat........their always forgetting about their rats...WTF:blink:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I just commented on your last thread, before seeing this one. What you got is what I mentioned, and is probrably the best bet for otc pct.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Cool, thanks guys. Awesome help. Feeling much better about my post cycle order now.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
What's in alpha drive xl? is it just a test booster good for post cycle? I've been reading it has a mild steroid in it like JW did, but that doesn't seem right looking at the ingredients of each one. could somebody clear this up for me?

bigphil2

Awards
what happens if you dont take anything after a cycle of halo 50?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's in alpha drive xl? is it just a test booster good for post cycle? I've been reading it has a mild steroid in it like JW did, but that doesn't seem right looking at the ingredients of each one. could somebody clear this up for me?
ADED is steroidal, but then again so is 6-oxo. the fact that something is steroidal alone doesn't mean it contributes to suppression.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what happens if you dont take anything after a cycle of halo 50?
Maybe you are fine, maybe you aren't. thats the problem with post cycle therapy (and designer steroids in general). There is no one size fits all. I start with low testosterone and high estrogen, so I don't get heavily suppressed, and I don't see a huge bounce at the end. Someone who starts with high test and normally has next to no estrogen may see his test not come back up as high as it normally would be, and may get an estrogen high at the begining. Or vice versa, there are no 100% rules.

The only way to be sure is to do blood testing at the start of the cycle, the end of the cycle, and a few times during PCT, and evaluate what and how much you use for PCT based on those results.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
ADED is steroidal, but then again so is 6-oxo. the fact that something is steroidal alone doesn't mean it contributes to suppression.
Cool, thanks a lot for all the help you gave me on my post cycle. Should be here today or tomorrow : )