omnevol pct? help

breed123

Awards
Going to start a 4 week cyc of omnevol and would like to ask on what pct i should use. I would like if u could give me some info up front on what to buy and how to take it. i will also take SD after this and want to now if i should do the same pct.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
dude i am on day three of my omnevol post cycle. i am running liquid nolva at 40 mg a day blue up 2 a day mass fx 3 a day magna rx 2 a day ratain 3 a day livercare 2 a day reset and levr as needed thats just me. funny thing is my balls have gotten smaller after i stoped taking omnevol that i dont understand. i will try to keep you posted on how that goes. but please give yourself a few months between omnevol and superdrol.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah i going to run an ai in about 8 days i just dont know what i have 6 oxo and novedex xt but i think i am gonna just order some e-form i realy liked formestanes effect on libido

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Going to start a 4 week cyc of omnevol and would like to ask on what post cycle therapy i should use. I would like if u could give me some info up front on what to buy and how to take it. i will also take superdrol after this and want to now if i should do the same post cycle therapy.
OmnEVOL is basically Superdrol with 2 added Methyls. I looked into OmnEVOL, but got the DianEVOL instead because it is Superdrol's compounds. First thing is that any SDrol or similar product should only be run for 3 weeks, maybe 3.5 because its effect on your body tapers off after 3 weeks. To do another SDrol after OmnEVOL is just torturing your liver. I would advise against doing them in a row. Wait 6 months. Or do another less harsh Methyl a month or two later. Here is my PCT for SDrol:

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support
(I would advise taking thier Cycle Support while on OmnEVOL)
Lean Extreme for Cortisol levels
P-5-P for prolactin induced Gyno
Anabolic Xtreme Mass FX, Hyperdrol, Trisorbagen for a natural test booster.