I am about a week into this stack:
2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol 30mg/day

19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione 105mg/day
Both for four weeks.

With it i am running:
cycle support(anabolic innovations)
multivitamin
protein, food, etc...
300mg 6-OXO/evening(last two weeks of cycle only)

I rushed into this stack without proper PCT knowledge, luckiyl was able to obtain a little bit of nolva. Here is what my PCT is going to look like:

Week 1: 40mg nolvadex/day, 600 mg 6-OXO/night, serving of T-Bomb II(testcerone booster made by MHP) evening and morning
Week 2: 20mg nolvadex/day, 300 mg 6-OXO/night, serving T-Bomb II evening and morning
week 3: 100 mg 6-OXO, serving T-Bomb II evening and morning
week 4: serving T-Bomb II evening and morning

Do you think this PCT will be sufficient? I know it's not the optimum amount recomended for a SERM but,...was hoping by at least ahvign some along with a test booster adn 6-OXO i could make it work.

*Gains on the stack so far have been awesome

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
Okay, while on campus today I asked around and got more nolva. I now have in total, I believe like 70-80 20mg tabs of it.

I was thinknig of doing the PCT i listed before but with nolva all four weeks for 40/40/20/20. Does this look good? Anyone have a different suggestion for nolva or 6-OXO dosages or anything?

Thanks

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
Someone?

I still have a few weeks before post cycle therapy but would liek to know now if somethings not sufficient so i can get on getting more of it before it's too late.

Last edited:
LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I am about a week into this stack:
2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol 30mg/day

19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione 105mg/day
Both for four weeks.

With it i am running:
cycle support(anabolic innovations)
multivitamin
protein, food, etc...
300mg 6-OXO/evening(last two weeks of cycle only)

I rushed into this stack without proper post cycle therapy knowledge, luckiyl was able to obtain a little bit of nolva. Here is what my post cycle therapy is going to look like:

Week 1: 40mg nolvadex/day, 600 mg 6-OXO/night, serving of T-Bomb II(testcerone booster made by MHP) evening and morning
Week 2: 20mg nolvadex/day, 300 mg 6-OXO/night, serving T-Bomb II evening and morning
week 3: 100 mg 6-OXO, serving T-Bomb II evening and morning
week 4: serving T-Bomb II evening and morning

Do you think this PCT will be sufficient? I know it's not the optimum amount recomended for a SERM but,...was hoping by at least ahvign some along with a test booster adn 6-OXO i could make it work.

*Gains on the stack so far have been awesome
Doses of 6 oxo greater than 300mg inhibit LH, which is not what you want post cycle. If it were me running the cycle, I would put the 6-oxo in at week 2, when things start recooping, and taper it down to 100 over the coarse of several weeks. So basically drop the 6-oxo in the first week, and keep the rest as you have it. I'm no expert, but thats what I would do. Also, what the hell is t-bomb? A natty test booster? I'm not into those, because I don't think they serve a purpose with the serm+AI combo, I would swap it for some cortisol control.

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
Okay....so how's this PCT look?

*300mg 6-OXO/day last two weeks of PH cycle*

Week 1: 40mg nolvadex/day, serving of T-Bomb II(testocerone booster made by MHP) evening and morning
Week 2: 40mg nolvadex/day, 300mg 6-OXO, serving T-Bomb II evening and morning
week 3: 20 mg volvadex/day, 200mg 6-OXO, serving T-Bomb II evening and morning
week 4: 20 mg nolvadex/day, 100mg 6-OXO, serving T-Bomb II evening and morning

Also, I'm going to have plenty of nolva left over, is there any benefit and/or harm in maybe taking nolva a week or two longer ot tape off? like maybe 40/40/20/20/10 or osmething along those lines?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty it is probably best just to run Novla by itself as it seems atd/ai may cause prolonged gyno in the future.I dont see there being a problem with you running Novla for 5weeks tapering the doage from 40mg to 10mg. So 40mg/30mg/20mg/10mg/10mg would be fine

Link24

Awards
  • Established
By the way have you started this cycle? If so what are your gains like? Thanks

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hey nolva is no good for superdrol, trena, both are progestins, you could quite easily get delayed gyno, and a much more aggresive form of it, clomid is best for superdrol, and throw in some fenugreek, at least have clomid on hand, nolva is good for estrogen related gyno, or aromatizing drugs, but the 2 your using dont aromatize, just looking out for you bro....be carefull

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Clomid or Toremifene would be a much better choice for a progestin cycle. And if you are going to run the 6-oxo you should do it in the last week of your PCT tapered down. T-Bomb is useless here ... You could run Post Cycle support along side if you wanted too.