High Estrogen

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
So I got my bloodwork back from the doctor. He said my estrogen levels were elevated. However, he said they weren't to the point of anything "dangerous". I don't know what he means by dangerous, nor do I care. I'm done with doctors. I'm taking matters into my own hands.

I am going to run an AI. I haven't had good results using OTC AIs during past PCT. I am going to use a research chem.

I pretty much have it down to Aromasin, Letro, or Armidex.

I am also looking for whichever one will increase my test levels the most (I know it won't a whole lot).

I am fairly new to these types of AIs, so I'm not sure what is best.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
So I got my bloodwork back from the doctor. He said my estrogen levels were elevated. However, he said they weren't to the point of anything "dangerous". I don't know what he means by dangerous, nor do I care. I'm done with doctors. I'm taking matters into my own hands.

I am going to run an AI. I haven't had good results using OTC AIs during past post cycle therapy. I am going to use a research chem.

I am also looking for whichever one will increase my test levels the most (I know it won't a whole lot).

I am fairly new to these types of AIs, so I'm not sure what is
best.

well I use Aromasin which is an actual AI, it blocks the aromatase enzyme, therefore reducing estrogen. It does raise test levels but I am not sure to what extent.

Arimidex is the same as Aromasin pretty much, I heard it can raise cholesterol.

Letro is the most powerful, I took it once and it seemed to lower my sex drive a lot.

check this site out it has in depth profiles of pretty much everything. just scroll down to the left. http://www.steroid.com/Anadrol-50.php

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Steel, that helped out a lot. I appreciate it.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Seems like I would need to take the Letro for awhile because of the half life. I also don't like the shut down of the sex drive that seems more common with Letro.

Aromasin is more expensive than the other two.

Any recommendations from anyone that has used all three before? And at what dose would be best? Thanks.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
I have experience with Letro a little but I use Aromasin, you only need 25mg a day or even EOD for it to be effective. When I run cycles I take it every 3rd day and it keeps my estrogen levels under control, I am very prone to gyno.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Steer clear of letro, it will take your E down to zero. Use Liqiudex, it only decreases E by 80%.

Interlocutor

Awards
I am going to run an AI. I haven't had good results using OTC AIs during past post cycle therapy. I am going to use a research chem.
I am fairly new to these types of AIs, so I'm not sure what is best.
my opinion that if it were me, i'd probably would use Arimidex (Anastrozole) if i could get it at a decent price.

see: Effects of aromatase inhibition in elderly men wit...[J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004] - PubMed Result
The effects of the aromatase inhibitor anastrozole...[Eur J Endocrinol. 2006] - PubMed Result
Effect of aromatase inhibition on lipids and infla...[Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2005] - PubMed Result

which seem to indicate that this would constitue an effective and relatively safe - and side-free - course of action.

you want to have the one which boosts test the most, but you also want to use it over a prolonged time (weeks to months), which means you'll have to tread a fine line between affecting aromatase enough to raise test, but not so much as to drop estrogen to levels below those which are necessary for bodily functions (joints, libido, cognitive function, cardiovascular health, lipids, bone density, etc.).

those requirements seem to be well filled with adex at 0.5mg to 1mg / day, even for prolonged duration.

however, any such self-treatment should IMHO be done under medical supervision, as any toying around with hormonal equilibrium may have detrimental consequence.

T.I.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Steer clear of letro, it will take your E down to zero. Use Liqiudex, it only decreases E by 80%.
Letro and Liquidex are 2 different things, but yes Letro is the strongest AI you can get, probably not needed.