Post Cycle for Trenabol

alexv305

Awards
I will be taking Trenabol soon. What PCT supplements are recommended? I was thinking of Nolvadex XT and some kind of a cortisol blocker but cant deside on a good one...

What else am I missing?

I need

1. Nolvadex XT
2. Somekind of cortisol blocker
3. Anabolic Xtreme Perfect Cycle

Anything else?

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
As with any steroid, using a SERM is recommended. I suggest you look into Nolvadex, Torem, Clomid, etc... (Don't confuse NOLVADEX with NOVEDEX XT, they are different things -- You have Nolvadex XT written and there is no such product)

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
As with any steroid, using a SERM is recommended. I suggest you look into Nolvadex, Torem, Clomid, etc... (Don't confuse NOLVADEX with NOVEDEX XT, they are different things -- You have Nolvadex XT written and there is no such product)
hes right man, lots of people make this mistake at first. you NEED nolvadex (this one is the serm) its generic name is tomaxifen citrate.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
i just don't seem to agree w/everybody about the neccesity of a SERM here. i would run an A.I. (like Novadex XT or Formadrol Extreme or 6-OXO) with a test booster (Activate Xtreme or Hypertest or Mass Fx, etc) and then start a cortisol blocker (Lean Xtreme) after being in your PCT for 2 weeks.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you to an extent. In fact, I'm doing OTC pct for my current 3 week SD cycle. Just Fenu, Trans-Res and IC-3 and possibly some 6-OXO. I just have some Torem on hand if needed. I play by the "better safe than sorry" handbook.