Is Foremestane supressive during PCT?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I ask because I remember reading in Neoborn's FAQ that it is a weak A.A.S.

Would topical formestane be recommended during PCT, or hold off?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
yea im using it while ON cycle and Off cycle(PCT)helps get rid of the estrogen and is only second best to letro!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
After being on a long cycle, I'm holding off at least a week or 2 before employing form.

Right now I'm hitting myself with Torem + Nolva + PCS for serms, DTH and Paravol for Test boosters, AX APCT for ATD, and Cycle Support, Muti-Vitamin. Diet is the AD diet which allows me to consume a ton of fat, like eggs, which should give me the building blocks for Test. Only time will tell, but I have my strategy layed out.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Emo what's the advantages of using Tamox & Torem both? I been under the impression of seeing that Nolva blocks 80%+ of estrogen conversion & Torem blocks 90%+ one would be more than fine. I seen that some estrogen is necessary for proper body/muscle growth.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Emo what's the advantages of using Tamox & Torem both? I been under the impression of seeing that Nolva blocks 80%+ of estrogen conversion & Torem blocks 90%+ one would be more than fine. I seen that some estrogen is necessary for proper body/muscle growth.
Neither block conversion. They simply prevent estrogen from binding to receptors in various body parts, such as the breasts.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression they work through different pathways, hence the idea to double up. I see people do clomid+nolva all the time. I don't have clomid, and I see more negative reviews of it than nolva... however torem always gets the best reviews.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Neither block conversion. They simply prevent estrogen from binding to receptors in various body parts, such as the breasts.

Sorry I should've used the term decrease by xxx%.

I was under the impression they work through different pathways, hence the idea to double up. I see people do clomid+nolva all the time. I don't have clomid, and I see more negative reviews of it than nolva... however torem always gets the best reviews.

I've yet to get/use Torem but I've heard by many it's by far the quickest way to get 'your boys' & natural test production-etc. back to normal.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I should've used the term decrease by xxx%.
It actually raises estrogen. It just prevents it from binding to certain receptors. And yes, Toremefine is awesome at getting the boys back. Far superior to Nolva IMO.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Chicago Cancer Center:

Tamoxifen belongs to a class of drugs called selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs), which work by blocking estrogen from binding to its receptors. Another advantage it has that other SERMS do not is Tamoxifen has been clinically shown to reduce bad cholesterol by up to 20% in as little as 21 days & while also increasing HDL or good cholesterol therefore dramatically improving overall cholesterol lipids... In cases when Tamoxifen has been administered to males for excess breast tissue growth it shows that 20mg and 40mg administered daily increased testosterone by an average of 127% and 157% respectively...

This confuses me, if it increases estrogen how does it lower estrogen overall & increase test production in men?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
This confuses me, if it increases estrogen how does it lower estrogen overall & increase test production in men?
From my understanding, it stimulates LH/FSH which then increases your natural test production. The body then increases estrogen to keep maintain its test/estrogen balance. Aside from increasing test, SERMS bind with various receptor sites which prevents estrogen from binding. This leaves the estrogen circulating in your body.