balls hurt after sdrol

Variocam

Variocam

Awards
just finished 3.5 weeks of superdrol, I stopped halfway through the final week b/c Im getting this pain in my right ball, like it sorta feels kinda sore . I just started post cycle therapy with clom, but Im wondering if theres anything anyone has to suggest. I havent seen anything like this in any logs. besides the soreness, I havent noticed any other nasty sides... Any ideas?

edit: I should add that it comes and goes, feels like blueballs almost but only on one side.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ive never taken anything hormonal before and ive had that feeling before, dont really know what is it.

u say 3.5 weeks is HALFWAY through ur superdrol cycle?

Variocam

Variocam

Awards
ive never taken anything hormonal before and ive had that feeling before, dont really know what is it.

u say 3.5 weeks is HALFWAY through ur superdrol cycle?
no, re read. Halfway through final week. Was going to do 4 weeks total, instead skipped a few days.
2nd day of pct, pain is gone and i feel fairly normal but i also feel like im on the verge of crying, i can see why people hate clom.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the misread...i do that all the time,lol

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
i get dull pains whenever my nuts start to shrink,,,sometimes hurt when they come back during pct

ive read before that other people get ballaches using gear.

scary huh?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I got the nut ache on SD too. It will go away after pct.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Sort of related.. So, sometimes, randomly, my right sack goes to sleep (where it meets my body, specifically).. gets all tingly just like when a limb goes to sleep.. What's the deal there?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sort of related.. So, sometimes, randomly, my right sack goes to sleep (where it meets my body, specifically).. gets all tingly just like when a limb goes to sleep.. What's the deal there?
That has happened to me too. I actually asked the doctor, pretty embaressing but I wanted an aswer so what the hell right?. Doc said it just sounds like a circulation problem. Since losing more fat it has gone away. Try doing more cardio and it should go away. Try some supps that increase blood flow or vasolation, the ones without stimulants.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
That has happened to me too. I actually asked the doctor, pretty embaressing but I wanted an aswer so what the hell right?. Doc said it just sounds like a circulation problem. Since losing more fat it has gone away. Try doing more cardio and it should go away. Try some supps that increase blood flow or vasolation, the ones without stimulants.
perfect.. I'm cutting atm anyway. So hopefully it will go away.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Ball ache here too on SD.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
This is a pretty normal response to any anabolic steroid. Mine not only hurts, it feels like it's drawing up into my body.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Most of you have had this but no on bothers to find out 'why' it's happening? :blink:

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Assumed it was part of the shutdown. Just a slight ache, like blue ballz, if it were real pain, I would have been at the doc pronto.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It never happend to me on cycle. I did however go to the doctor for it and was refered to a uriologist(sp.). They never found anything wrong and eventually it just went away. It was not consistant anyway, and just happend from time to time.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
i'm on my 3rd week of m-drol and i have been waking up in the morning with sore balls. this has been happening that for about week.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. While on Epi. at around week 4 or so, I felt a little dull pain in my testes, not really a hurtful pain but uncomfortable. I think its due to the atrophy of the testicles. Mine went away in PCT. Peace out.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:) This must be relative to shutdown. Does anyone, dr.'s etc, know what physiologically happens during shutdown, intricately?

slanginweight

Awards
you guys are all convincing yourselves that you have the same symptoms... aka, you are the placebo group... i never experienced any of this on methyl dx3 and i didn't do a serm.. just restore and liv 52.... superdrol doesn't aromatize

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
This is a pretty normal response to any anabolic steroid. Mine not only hurts, it feels like it's drawing up into my body.
Its called testicular atrophy. Try some 6-oxo, that stuff makes my balls hang so freakin low its amazing.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
you guys are all convincing yourselves that you have the same symptoms... aka, you are the placebo group... i never experienced any of this on methyl dx3 and i didn't do a serm.. just restore and liv 52.... superdrol doesn't aromatize
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2393074

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2393082

I suppose everyone here is just 'convincing' ourselves that we have the same symptoms huh? I know what it felt like, it was a dull ache, like blue balls, even BEFORE I started looking around to see if it were a side effect, hence no placebo affect.

Just because YOU did not experience it doesn't mean sh!t. I never experienced it with anything BUT Superdrol. I did not get the back pumps that everyone complains about on SD, so is that a BS 'side' too?

slanginweight

Awards
good point... many people on this forum though read through the various logs that other people have posted and convince themselves that they are having the same symptoms. obviously, you are not one of them. i, nor any of my friends that took this, about ten, have experienced anything like this, so i guess we were just all lucky?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
good point... many people on this forum though read through the various logs that other people have posted and convince themselves that they are having the same symptoms. obviously, you are not one of them. i, nor any of my friends that took this, about ten, have experienced anything like this, so i guess we were just all lucky?
We all know the same compounds affect everyone differently. Apparently he did not read about 'nut ache' in anyone's log, so he had a legitimate concern when he experienced it, not placebo effect.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
this really sounds like a bloodflow related problem.. any type of blood restriction (or possibly even seminal fluid restriction) moving in to/out of the testes and accompanying vesicles could easily cause pain or aches given the fluctuating size and functionability of the balls on a steroid cycle..

Additionally, I got into a heated argument and ended up getting *****ed out and hung up on because I tried to explain to a girl that "blue balls" is a legitimate occurence that REALLY DOES happen to guys.. she and everyone she knows is under the impression that it is absolutely fictional and we just make it up to get some ass?! I was so mad at her haha

ajensen11

Awards
This has happened to me with P-Plex and Epi ED/SD Pulse. It comes around beginning of week 2 and goes away during PCT.

Also, to alleviate the pain, try pissing more. It helps...

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I've had it happen as well with a few different compounds! Someitmes during PCT when my boys are filling up again also. Allways goes away though.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
My father and I have experienced this weird 'ache' in the testes as well (usually only one testicle hurts). We both have prostate issues (mine being very minor). I attributed the ache to sitting in a chair all day (desk jobs) along w/ the prostate issues.

I used to think it was my pants being too tight, so I would always readjust the way I was sitting and spread my legs a bit... that never helped, so I ruled out the tight pants thing.

If someone could clear this up, it would be great!

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Additionally, I got into a heated argument and ended up getting *****ed out and hung up on because I tried to explain to a girl that "blue balls" is a legitimate occurence that REALLY DOES happen to guys.. she and everyone she knows is under the impression that it is absolutely fictional and we just make it up to get some ass?! I was so mad at her haha
I'm a 50 y/o male and she is correct. It is something we make up just to get laid. Sorry.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
So ? Is it a shut down symptons or lack of blood flow? How does the blood flow stops entering the testes? Weird.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

jagleaso

Awards
this really sounds like a bloodflow related problem.. any type of blood restriction (or possibly even seminal fluid restriction) moving in to/out of the testes and accompanying vesicles could easily cause pain or aches given the fluctuating size and functionability of the balls on a steroid cycle..
Agreed but the fact its unilateral is a little disconcerting, if there was also edema i would be at the docs immediately. Better safe than sorry...

ekdevil

Awards
i have this now,2 weeks into my trenaplex/epi/prostanozol cycle.and libido went down HARD fri.i think im gonna stop my cycle and proceed with pct.not worth the pain and libido crash imo.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Bringin back this post in regards to my sore balls post. Mine are happening during pct though. Usually fine all day then I dose nolva at like 9:30pm or so go to bed and about 3 hours later I always wake up with ball pain and can't sleep for awhile. I hope this goes away soon. I found that putting on titey whities helped.

qwick

Awards
im on dmz, and i feels like they are getting pinched internally, but the pain is gone. no atrophy yet though =/

Stangtuner

Stangtuner

Awards
This is fairly common any any type of PH/ Steroid. I have this right now on Cyclo Bolan. But my sex drive is way up. I swear i'd hump anything with tits.

Everybody is different.

Variocam

Variocam

Awards
**** was terrible but it went away im pretty much avoiding all of those products from now on after that scare