superdrol chest pain

nyankees278

Banned
Awards
ok so i have done almost 2 weeks over superdrol, my first week i used 1pill/day for the first 3 days then stepped up to 2/day....my 2nd week i took 3/day....that same night i started i got a nose bleed....the following day i felt extremely sick like nasuea took 3/day that day.....the day after that i only took 2/day because the sides were killing me.....now i dropped it to one/day and have a pain in my heart region...i hate the way i feel and want to end my cycle...how should i do so? i was planning on taking nolva....since im ending early is there something i should do?? thanks

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
ok so i have done almost 2 weeks over superdrol, my first week i used 1pill/day for the first 3 days then stepped up to 2/day....my 2nd week i took 3/day....that same night i started i got a nose bleed....the following day i felt extremely sick like nasuea took 3/day that day.....the day after that i only took 2/day because the sides were killing me.....now i dropped it to one/day and have a pain in my heart region...i hate the way i feel and want to end my cycle...how should i do so? i was planning on taking nolva....since im ending early is there something i should do?? thanks
Sounds like seriously high bp with the nose bleed and nausea. If experiencing chest pain, I would probrably stop and perhaps get medical attention. Even if you end a couple days early, still run pct as normal.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
be sure to fill us in with what happend! hope all goes well

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
celery seed extract used to be recommended to address bp issues during and post cycle for sd and m1t. some people used to log their daily or EOD bp in their cycle logs.

follow lilpsychotic's advice and get medical attention.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 0