ok big problem

MattMiller

Awards
i went to an endocrinologist to get some blood work done and found that my test was 271!! f*ck. im sure the culprit is from s drol when i was like 17. a friend sold it to me and i knew nothing of pct, didnt even know you had to take anything after the cycle and i really f*cked myself over. what should i do? get back on cycle and then run pct correctly? how well should that recover my test levels?

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I would say some HCG if you can, but at least a good test booster 2x dose, and maybe clomid or torem for 7-10 days would work, since that has some LH producing properties.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
what should i do? get back on cycle and then run post cycle therapy correctly?
Thats what I would do. No telling if it will work for sure or not, but it has been successfully done before.

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
I would say some HCG if you can, but at least a good test booster 2x dose, and maybe clomid or torem for 7-10 days would work, since that has some LH producing properties.
HCG is the last thing you want to do

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i went to an endocrinologist to get some blood work done and found that my test was 271!! f*ck. im sure the culprit is from s drol when i was like 17. a friend sold it to me and i knew nothing of post cycle therapy, didnt even know you had to take anything after the cycle and i really f*cked myself over. what should i do? get back on cycle and then run post cycle therapy correctly? how well should that recover my test levels?
Dude, that's not that bad. How old are you?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, thats the real question - how old are you now and how long ago was that?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
i went to an endocrinologist to get some blood work done and found that my test was 271!! f*ck. im sure the culprit is from s drol when i was like 17. a friend sold it to me and i knew nothing of post cycle therapy, didnt even know you had to take anything after the cycle and i really f*cked myself over. what should i do? get back on cycle and then run post cycle therapy correctly? how well should that recover my test levels?
That would probrably be the first thing I would try. I just re-read your post, I thought you said 27. 271 is low but not terrible. Get on cycle, then slam yourself with serms to try to upsurge test.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Why is HCG the last thing you'd want to do? Doesn't HCG surge test production? Isn't that why it is used in PCT?

I'm not trying to be defensive, just trying to learn.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I'm falling short here...

Why would someone w/ low test want to start a cycle? Even with a good PCT, wouldn't that be the OPPOSITE of what he would want to do.

My goal, if I were him, would be getting my natty test back up as high as possible... then think about doing a cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think its because his body has established the current level as a baseline now. so just adding some additional boosters may temporarily raise test, but not necessarily raise the baseline. Running a cycle will cause test to go to 0 in theory, and maybe allow for a reset of a higher baseline afterwards. Its mostly broscience tho.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
He's not 100% sure if the sdrol is the culprit though. If he ran a cycle of s drol 2 years ago, his body would have recovered by now. maybe he just has low test. I wouldn't get on cycle i think that is a horrible idea. If he had done the sdrol 6 months ago then maybe. How long has it been? if its been longer then a year then i have have your doctor put you on some type of hormone replacement. You might just naturally have low test.