Anyone tried Norateen Heavyweight II for pct support?

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Anyone tried Norateen Heavyweight II for pct support?

Anyone tried this? It seems like itd make a good addition to PCT. Any comments? I did a run-down of the ingredients:

Mucuna Pruriens (same as dolichos pruriens, active in Powerfull) - Contains high concentrations of levodopa, a direct precursor of the neurotransmitter dopamine which is responsible for increasing HGH levels up to 250% & improving sleep, mood, cell growth, etc. and natural test production too.

Fenugreek (in many pct formulas) - Naturally increases testosterone production, decreases estrogen, and boosts the males sex drive.

Diindolylmethane (in AXs Extreme pct) - helps reduce the bad metabolites of estrogen and also helps improve cholesterol and prostate health as well.

Beta Ecdysterone - We probably all know this one, but in its purest form its been proven to improve protein synthesis ensuring your body uses more of the protein you consume and wasting less.

Methoxyisoflavone - Has been shown to decrease cortisol levels, increase protein synthesis, and improve overall recovery from exercise.

Vitamin E - Many benefits including improving cardiovascular health, improving the health of cells, and detoxifies/cleans the liver.

Seems like all these in 1 could be time/cost saving unless there's something similar or better.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.16%

I've used Fenu before, did not really notice anything one way or the other.

I'm adding IC-3 to my PCT I'll be running in two weeks. Diindolylmethane is derived from it when it is digested.

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone tried once daily dosing for anabeta or AE?
    By Hawk87 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 10:30 AM
  2. T2 (Thyrocuts II) ok for pct?
    By ingo_1978 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 05:17 PM
  3. anyone tried reduce xt and inhibit-e for pct
    By edale3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 03:16 PM
  4. anyone not use nolva for pct?