SERM question

HallmanT

Awards
i am running a test onmy lab rat in 2weeks. I want to test out nolvadex on my lab rat.
1-What form is better pill or liquid?
2-when i order my nolvadex, how will i know that it is real, are there any signs i should look out for on the web site.. I love my rat and dont want him to die.

if any one can help me , thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
either pill or liquid

pill form usually says NOLVADEX on the box with 10 or 20 mg tabs

liquid form usually says Tamox, Tamoxifen, or Tamoxifen citrate and usually 20mg/ml

RoidGracie

Why not just use it on yourself instead of wasting it on the rat? You see, from what I read, to use it on an animal is the same as using it for human consumption as far as the law goes, so, if you got busted, it would be better to at least have gotten some use out of it, right? :) There are bits of sarcasm in this..but overall my point is valid.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
If you get a 'brand name' version you should be solid too. I recently received my Nolva tabs. I ordered 20mg for my, umm, cow. I chose to get generic because my cow is somewhat broke right now. I can tell they're authentic, however they are 20mg liquid caps! how the hell do I half/quarter dose these now? Damn...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'm such an ass (don't everyone agree all at once). My Nolva tabs looked like they were gelcaps because of the blister sthey're in, but they're regular, breakable tabs. Yea!!!

RoidGracie

If I was seriously suppressed, I might as well say I was getting them for my python then. I want to see if the old anaconda bounces back.