Can you hook a brother up

1. Registered User
    Answers

Can you hook a brother up

After a long 12 weeker I'm on PCT.Well start soon.
    Week 1: 100mg Clomid,100 Fareston,25mg Aromasin,3gms Trib,5 caps Fenu
    Week 2: 100mg Clomid,100 Fareston,25mg Aromasin,3gms Trib,5 caps Fenu
    Week 3: 100mg Clomid,100 Fareston,25mg Aromasin,3gms Trib,5 caps Fenu
    Week 4: 50mg Clomid,50 Fareston,3gms Trib,5 caps Fenu

I know some say why run the two Clomid and Fareston together but I have lots of clomid crying/lying around.Wondering if I could add anything to get my libido rocking quicker then usuall,since I'm prone to shut down?Or remove something?

2. Registered User
    Answers

Way too much clomid.
    Day 1 200mg then taper down.
    100mg X 5 days
    50mg X 5days
    25mg X 5days
    12.5mg X 5days
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I've been suggested to take that amount without tapering since it shows no effects in doing so.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman7 View Post
    I've been suggested to take that amount without tapering since it shows no effects in doing so.
    huh? "no effects in doing so" what?
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    huh? "no effects in doing so" what?
    No benefit in decreasing the dose. Also no more then 100mg is needed.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Actually, there is a benefit to starting off with the higher dose. You get serum levels up quicker.

Really? no benefit from tapering the dose down? Not worried about a rebound effect?

What is the benefit of running too much for the entire duration?

In reality, running it fow more then 10 days is not necessary. Its just to jumpstart the HPTA.

Have you ever run clomid? Looking at your plan makes me think you haven't. I have on multiple occasions. Let me know how your eyes take your dosing scheme
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Answers

Have you ever run clomid? Looking at your plan makes me think you haven't. I have on multiple occasions. Let me know how your eyes take your dosing scheme
    Zing!

8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Zing!

Not intended that way.

There is what others tell you and then there is what works.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Have taken clomid before and at doses taperring off from 250 to 50. Just thought I would try something that has worked well for others. So your saying that I should taper,fine what about the rest of the stuff?
  10. Registered User
    Answers

jonny knows his stuff bro. The internet boards seem to be a great equalizer where everyone's opinion is suppose to be equal. But that just means you end up w/ very poor advice. jonny's been around a long time on various boards AND he really has a lot of knowledge. You are fortunate he shared some of it with you...seriously.

If you don't want to taper to much and you feel comfortable w/ Clomid you could follow the old school approach created by Pheedno back in the day. I prefer the PCT he laid out which includes the use of Nolva and a taper and a long duration PCT (but that is my preference).

He was one of the first guys to look at medical studies and he summarized as follows:

"clomid, benefit to gonadotrophin concentrations, LH, FSH, and serum testosterone can be seen in short periods of 2-6wks."

As for what else you can do to help recovery you might want to consider adding IGF-1 LR3.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Have taken clomid before and at doses taperring off from 250 to 50. Just thought I would try something that has worked well for others. So your saying that I should taper,fine what about the rest of the stuff?
    How do you know it worked well for others? Bloodwork? That is really my point.

I'm not saying anything other than that is too much clomid. Really does not have to be run at that dosage for that long. The AI needs Natty Test available. So first you need to stimulate Testosterone production hence the clomid. I do not see the reason to run 2 SERM's and an AI.

Run either the Toremifene or the Clomid not both. You could always start with the Clomid which I usually do to get the swimmers back. The aromasin is optional but I would not add it until after the first week or so.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Way too much clomid.
    Day 1 200mg then taper down.
    100mg X 5 days
    50mg X 5days
    25mg X 5days
    12.5mg X 5days

i have to agree here.. the way i ahve done it in the past with no probs
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks guys I think I will try running the clomid for 2 weeks and then tapering and adding in Fareston. My only question is why can I not run both.,since Clomid/Nolva has been run in the past?
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks guys I think I will try running the clomid for 2 weeks and then tapering and adding in Fareston. My only question is why can I not run both.,since Clomid/Nolva has been run in the past?
    What is your purpose for running them? HPTA stimulation? Gyno prevention? Both?

There is really no need to run 2 SERM simutaneously, at least I have yet to come across reliable literature that proves or even infers benefit. It seems to have been due Brotelligence. I have known some to run both but one following the other i.e. Clomid then Nolva. This is typically due to some negative sides that can occur with Clomid e.g. visual anomalies, "sand in the vagina"

From what I hear, many report excellent results from Fareston alone. I have yet to do much research into Fareston but many on this board have touted its efficacy. I would still start of with the Clomid as it has been proven to help jumpstart sperm production. I posted studies here a few years ago.

The taper was something that Dr. John had posted but he also stated that much smaller amounts are necessary and to taper by 50% every 5 days until unable to dose.
    I think it was back when he was on Meso.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks Johnny much appreciated. Anything you know of to get libdo up and going fast?
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Post PCT or on cycle, proviron.

During PCT I never expect much considering fluctuating hormones. Get your natty Test going as soon as possible, hence the SERM. Personally, I have never had any notable success with OTC "Test Boosters"
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Will that stuff decrease your recovery time? You ever try it in PCt,prov?
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Will that stuff decrease your recovery time? You ever try it in post cycle therapy,prov?
    Nope, would not want to add an androgen into my PCT. Recovery is for exactly that, no exogenous androgens to impede natural production.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks Johnny.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 02:22 AM
  2. Can you Bulk up with out Protein Shakes?
    By joellamoreaux in forum Bulking
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 08:24 AM
  3. Oversleeping: How can you wake up for real?
    By dannyboy9 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 03:21 PM
  4. can someone hook me up with the link to
    By hethcliff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2005, 12:41 PM
  5. T3! Dangerous?? Can you screw yourself up?
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-19-2003, 08:51 AM