Novedex XT

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed signs of slight gyno over the past 4 days or so and I cannot get my aromasin or nolvadex for another week. You guys think Novedex XT would suffice in the mean time? I do however have clomid and have been taking it for the past 4 days and it has done nothing. Will Novedex XT even prevent estrogen from binding to breast tissue? is it in principle the same as tamoxifen?

As for the gyno, I can barely feel any bump but the nipples and surrounding areas are very sensitive and sometimes tingly. I'm a bit worried to wait a week for the nolva thinking the damage may be irreversible by then.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Clomid isn't very good at getting rid of gyno. You'd have better luck using the novedex xt. I really don't think your condition is going to worsen all that much while you wait for Nolvadex. Did you just finish a cycle recently?

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5 weeks into tren ace and test. I am very prone to gyno. I usually run aromasin at 25mg every 3 days and it prevents it. Due to some unforeseen issues I can't get my AI's for 8 or so more days. But basically I stopped the test shots, and am taking 200mg of clomid, it should help. Novedex XT is $70 at GNC in ottawa, so I said **** that. As you mentioned it shouldn't worsen as my test lvls are now decreasing along with estrogen.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5 weeks into tren ace and test. I am very prone to gyno. I usually run aromasin at 25mg every 3 days and it prevents it. Due to some unforeseen issues I can't get my AI's for 8 or so more days. But basically I stopped the test shots, and am taking 200mg of clomid, it should help. Novedex XT is $70 at GNC in ottawa, so I said **** that. As you mentioned it shouldn't worsen as my test lvls are now decreasing along with estrogen.
I feel you'll be fine. Now if you didn't do anything for months, you could have issues. Good luck man!