Novedex XT

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.48%

Novedex XT

I have noticed signs of slight gyno over the past 4 days or so and I cannot get my aromasin or nolvadex for another week. You guys think Novedex XT would suffice in the mean time? I do however have clomid and have been taking it for the past 4 days and it has done nothing. Will Novedex XT even prevent estrogen from binding to breast tissue? is it in principle the same as tamoxifen?

As for the gyno, I can barely feel any bump but the nipples and surrounding areas are very sensitive and sometimes tingly. I'm a bit worried to wait a week for the nolva thinking the damage may be irreversible by then.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.7%

Clomid isn't very good at getting rid of gyno. You'd have better luck using the novedex xt. I really don't think your condition is going to worsen all that much while you wait for Nolvadex. Did you just finish a cycle recently?
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.48%

I'm 5 weeks into tren ace and test. I am very prone to gyno. I usually run aromasin at 25mg every 3 days and it prevents it. Due to some unforeseen issues I can't get my AI's for 8 or so more days. But basically I stopped the test shots, and am taking 200mg of clomid, it should help. Novedex XT is $70 at GNC in ottawa, so I said **** that. As you mentioned it shouldn't worsen as my test lvls are now decreasing along with estrogen.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.7%

Quote Originally Posted by SteelEntity View Post
    I'm 5 weeks into tren ace and test. I am very prone to gyno. I usually run aromasin at 25mg every 3 days and it prevents it. Due to some unforeseen issues I can't get my AI's for 8 or so more days. But basically I stopped the test shots, and am taking 200mg of clomid, it should help. Novedex XT is $70 at GNC in ottawa, so I said **** that. As you mentioned it shouldn't worsen as my test lvls are now decreasing along with estrogen.
    I feel you'll be fine. Now if you didn't do anything for months, you could have issues. Good luck man!

Similar Forum Threads

1. novedex xt and 6oxo stack?
    By coronas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 08:36 AM
  2. Ultra HOT Vs. Novedex XT
    By Anarchy939 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 11:16 PM
  3. novedex xt
    By jonesboy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2