- 01-29-2008, 02:48 PM
I have noticed signs of slight gyno over the past 4 days or so and I cannot get my aromasin or nolvadex for another week. You guys think Novedex XT would suffice in the mean time? I do however have clomid and have been taking it for the past 4 days and it has done nothing. Will Novedex XT even prevent estrogen from binding to breast tissue? is it in principle the same as tamoxifen?
As for the gyno, I can barely feel any bump but the nipples and surrounding areas are very sensitive and sometimes tingly. I'm a bit worried to wait a week for the nolva thinking the damage may be irreversible by then.
- 01-29-2008, 05:06 PM
Clomid isn't very good at getting rid of gyno. You'd have better luck using the novedex xt. I really don't think your condition is going to worsen all that much while you wait for Nolvadex. Did you just finish a cycle recently?
- 01-29-2008, 06:28 PM
I'm 5 weeks into tren ace and test. I am very prone to gyno. I usually run aromasin at 25mg every 3 days and it prevents it. Due to some unforeseen issues I can't get my AI's for 8 or so more days. But basically I stopped the test shots, and am taking 200mg of clomid, it should help. Novedex XT is $70 at GNC in ottawa, so I said **** that. As you mentioned it shouldn't worsen as my test lvls are now decreasing along with estrogen.
01-29-2008, 06:30 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By coronas in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-12-2006, 07:36 AM
- By Anarchy939 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-27-2005, 10:16 PM
- By jonesboy in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2005, 08:36 PM
- By Goat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2005, 04:16 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2005, 08:45 PM