During and after? Or just after

M

MrPJT

Awards
Hey, pretty new to the forums so I thought I'd start off with a question. I just picked up some spawn and noticed that the bottle said i should be doing a post cycle therapy during/after, so what I'm wondering is if i should start my PCT the same day i start spawn. Any suggestions? Thanks

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Hey, pretty new to the forums so I thought I'd start off with a question. I just picked up some spawn and noticed that the bottle said i should be doing a post cycle therapy during/after, so what I'm wondering is if i should start my post cycle therapy the same day i start spawn. Any suggestions? Thanks
not sure what spawn is but if its a prohormone you want to start your post cycle thearpy the day after you take your last dose of a prohormone.

B

BiggScott

Awards
Spawn and PCT

Spawn is a combo of Havoc and Tren Extreme, most people experience a serious lack of libido (more so than most other pro-hormones due the Tren Exteme) around week three. Though I have not done it personally I know a few guys who used Adavanced PCT starting on week two and faired much better in that regard. I am not reccomending it per se, just sharing what I have heard. Your estrogen will go down to near nil hence the lack of libido.

Regardless, the gains with Spawn are incredible, I put on 26lbs and fair amount of body fat. I retained 17 of the 26lbs gained.

M

MrPJT

Awards
Any thoughts on weather an anti aromatase or an LH stimulator would be best?