i need help about my clomid NOW!

getupforletdo

Awards
ok so i just started clomid finally! 2 weeks after i was supposed to start pct but still.......so im on day three of clomid and i noticed some vision problems today......i was standing in front of the stove with a book in hand and started seeing these string things when i moved the book.....then when put down the book....anything i wasnt looking directly at would have sort of a ripple or the object would have like a transparency gradient type deal with a really see through copy of itself at one end...and the solid object on the other.......IS THIS NORMAL????? please help

MY PCT
DTH - 5 pills a day....spaced out as directions say
Oxo 6 - 1 a day, will move to 2 a day next week
Clomid - 150 mg a day

i have the 25 mg variety of clomid.....so should i space out when i take it.....cuz ive been taking my 6 clomid at once....

getupforletdo

Awards
a better description is im seeing tracers of objects

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i know that is a side effect of clomid so its not unheard of, as for how you should dose, i think spread out more like like 3 tabs twice a day, first dose in the morning second at night but dont go ahead on that until some others comment on this first because im not real positive on that, its just an idea.

getupforletdo

Awards
well i started doing 2 pills three times a day......i figured out what was causing the sudden chest pain......i drink protein smoothies from the place called robeks.....and have them put Probek in it, which is one of their supplements that increases energy and such(used to make me feel like i was on aderal).....but i noticed that i started having chest pain about an hour after drinking my smoothie and at no other time and the crazy vision started about the time i could feel the probek from the smoothie wearing off........so i think that was the cause of my concerns......

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Lower your Clomid dose. You do not need 150mg every day. Try 100mg if the problem persists drop to 50mg. 50mg is an effective dose.

If problems persist discontinue.

getupforletdo

Awards
well the tracers have stopped for the time being.....they only seem to come back after ive been in bright lights for a good while.......PCT now is

Clomid 50 mg/day
6-oxo 400 mg/day
DHT 5tabs a day