Furazadrol & Jungle Warfare

Sbcaliking

Sbcaliking

Awards
I've researched furazadrol on these boards as well as some other sites and I've noticed a lot of people using otc post cycle therapy, or in other words, no serm. I'm really interested in running some furazadrol due to its mild nature and usefulness for cutting. I have planned on running it along with some jw, since I have a bottle ready to go. Here's my pct so far..
Liquid Tamox
M T W Th F Sa Su
Wk1: 4ml, 4ml, 4ml, 4ml, 2ml, 2ml, 2ml
Wk2: 2ml everyday
Wk3: 1ml everyday
Wk4: 1ml everyday

For a test booster I was thinking of using some diesel test or activate xtreme. What do you guys think? Is a serm necessary, is the dosage ok? Thanks!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
IMO, your best off with the serm, even if it is a very mild cycle

Sbcaliking

Sbcaliking

Awards
Sorry, my bad, the tamox is 20mg/ml. I've done my research, I just mis-typed. My only concern is I don't want to over do the tamox. I'm planning on doing one bottle of furazadrol, so how many mg of tamox do you think would be appropriate for such a cycle?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
isnt liquid tamox usually 20mg/ml?
Yeah, but one site claims that their product is superior because their product is straight tamoxifen vs tamoxifen citrate. Their 20mg/mL is equivalent to 30.1mg t.c., but I'm skeptical of their product.

Sbcaliking

Sbcaliking

Awards
Yeah, I was considering buying my tamox from a site that made the same claim. Technically 20mg/ml yet claims to be as effective as 30mg/ml...So, I'm kinda confused as to how to dose it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
weeks 1-4 should look like 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg

...which in ml looks like 2/2/1/1

Sbcaliking

Sbcaliking

Awards
The more I research this product (furazadrol) the more I see people using otc pct's. I ordered my tamoxifen, 90-10mg pills. I was thinking since furazadrol is quite mild, lowering my tamox dosage to something like..(i don't like the idea of taking breast cancer meds)

weeks 1-2 20mg/day
weeks 3-4 10mg/day

Would this be effective?

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Lowered dosage should be fine, might want to do something like:

days 1-5: 30mg/day days 6-14: 20mg/day

days 15-30: 10mg/day

bb

RBKing

Awards
realistically, you probably don't need a serm on this cycle, but it's always good to have one on hand. Always be flexible with your PCT because you need to see what happens during cycle to make a good PCT decision.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but one site claims that their product is superior because their product is straight tamoxifen vs tamoxifen citrate. Their 20mg/mL is equivalent to 30.1mg t.c., but I'm skeptical of their product.
tamoxifen (which would be what nolva is) is 30% more potent the tomaxifen citrate (which is what most research chems are).
not so much telling you Lilpsy, im just throwing that out there so this dude gets his dosing correct.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
paul56778 Anabolics 14
Anabolics 2