Which is best to keep on hand?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
1) Tamoxifen citrate
2) Clomid
3) Toremifene

Which is the best to keep on hand? i know that they basically all do the same thing but which would you prefer?

...pill or liquid, doesnt matter

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I think Nolva, simply because it is the most practical for a gyno flare-up, I mean why else do we keep it on hand in the first place? Clomid has too many sides IMO, and torem. doesn't offer any gyno protection. They all have their positive aspects; clomid and torem are great for getting the HPTA up and running, while Nolva takes a little longer. Torem is the least toxic, and has the most positive effect on lipids. But Nolva fairs well in the lipid dept. also. So it's a personal preference and I prefer Nolva because it covers all bases and has never failed me yet.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I think its important to note the toxic effect Nolva has on the human eye....

bb

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I think Nolva, simply because it is the most practical for a gyno flare-up, I mean why else do we keep it on hand in the first place? Clomid has too many sides IMO, and torem. doesn't offer any gyno protection. They all have their positive aspects; clomid and torem are great for getting the HPTA up and running, while Nolva takes a little longer. Torem is the least toxic, and has the most positive effect on lipids. But Nolva fairs well in the lipid dept. also. So it's a personal preference and I prefer Nolva because it covers all bases and has never failed me yet.
torem provides no protection against gyno?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i think that torem an clomid help bring test levels back with little to no gyno protection, but tamox helps prevent gyno (growing breast tissue) but does not bring test levels back as well

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
definitely a great read, torem would be my first choice but i cant find any. It pretty much just like tamox but less toxic

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I am under the understanding that tamoxifen is the fasted acting, clomi and torem are the best for hpta, and ralox is the best for treating gyno but slow acting, chime in if i am wrong