Propadrol PCT suggestions

cottrerg

Awards
I just got a bottle of EST propadrol and was looking for suggestions for a pct. I figure a serm will be overkill for such a mild cycle. My thoughts were like cycle support and post cycle support by AI but idk. What would you guys suggest????

My stats are Im 21 6' 3" about 200 pounds. Lift 5 days a week and just looking to add a couple pounds that i can hopefully keep and get some muscle separation and hardness.

Ive done one ph cycle before and that was m-drol with nolva. (gained about 15lbs and kept 12) mild sides but a lil gyno flare up around week 3.

cottrerg

Awards
from my understanding propadrol is about as mild as it gets and most would agree a serm wouldnt be necessary. I was just looking for suggestions for an OTC pct.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
anybody?????????????
Post cycle support by Anabolic Innovations maybe? Was reading that someone is using it for a sdrol pct. As with any substances used in the field of ph/ps, a person can never be too safe. But in your own personal judgment that you feel like you do not need to go for nolva and etc, just do what you feel is right. Either way, good luck.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
some people will argue that you need a serm no matter what cycle you doing, a new trend is go with the least amount of PCT you possibly can(i dont understand why), but its your HPTA and your going to want it as long as you can. i would say serm, if your not huge on that idea then how about you cut the serm dose in half in toss in some post cycle support as well. have any left over nolva? another thing to keep in mind, you have had gyno and you dont want it to come back so at very least have a serm handy.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
propadrol is a progestin so could agitate any preexisting gyno

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
propadrol is a progestin so could agitate any preexisting gyno
You should also add either cabergoline or B-6 in case gyno should appear. Most likely it will be prolactin gyno induced by progesterone.

If you choose to do a PCS PCT then make sure you get some ZMA and I3C to run along with it. 6-oxo for three weeks after, tapered down is always a good idea too.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
You should also add either cabergoline or B-6 in case gyno should appear. Most likely it will be prolactin gyno induced by progesterone.

If you choose to do a PCS PCT then make sure you get some ZMA and I3C to run along with it. 6-oxo for three weeks after, tapered down is always a good idea too.
good points. as far as the prolactin issues go, do you think using something like USP labs 1-carboxy or powerfull and/or maybe some P-5-P would work to keep porlactin at bay if you are using these every day through cycle and pct? or are these not sufficient?

JonLanni

Awards
Post cycle support by anabolic innovisions followed by 6oxo. Word is born

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good points. as far as the prolactin issues go, do you think using something like USP labs 1-carboxy or powerfull and/or maybe some P-5-P would work to keep porlactin at bay if you are using these every day through cycle and pct? or are these not sufficient?
P5P or B-6 works. I had really good results using b-6 @ 600-800 mgs/day for my last cycle of bold/P-Plex/Trena which produced some pretty insane prolactin issues. Hard nipples and some discharge. It cleared up in about 10 days. 1-Carboxy maybe a good product for this as well but i'd have to look into it. Powerfull is a test booster?