Superdrol PCT ok?

dville04

dville04

Awards
So I'm on day 13 of a 4 week superdrol cycle. 20/20/30/20ed. for my pct i am currently planning on running clomid at 300mg for the first day then 150/100/50/50. i was also going to run what i am running while on my cycle which is milk thistle 1000mg/ed, saw palmetto, and fish oil. any other suggestions as to what should be added/removed?

also yes yes i know i'm new. i have been a member of a couple other forums and became tired of the bs so i joined here after watching these forums as a guest and reading the posts on here for awhile. so hello everyone and thanks in advance for any advice, suggests, and shootin the $***...

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Red Yeast Rice w/Co Q-10 for cardiovascular health. I take it 2-3 weeks before cycle, while on, through post cycle therapy and couple weeks after I'm done PCT...also Celery Seed Ext and Cycle Support (both NAC and Milk Thistle)...

Superdol being the more potent oral with possible vicious sides I'd throw in RYR w/Co Q-10 for one...others will chime in for you I'm sure...

stevensa1

Awards
I was a few cycles of SD, and I found the the cycle support helped a lot. It has all your daily requirements for pre,on and post. Annabolic Innovations even has a post cycle formula ot as well. Haven't tried yet but I have read up on people seem to like it.

dville04

dville04

Awards
i'll look into that. i am pretty set on at least running the clomid. just wouldm't feel right without it, ya know.