PCT for Havoc and Furazadrol

j4ever

Awards
I have done a few cycles of aas in the past but wanted try a prohormone cycle with havoc at 30,30,30,30 and furazadrol at 200,200,200,200, I don't really know how suppresive they are.Are they suppresive enough to take clomid and nolva or maybe just nolva and a natty test booster?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The biggest question is what do you think could happen from running a PCT that is too strong as opposed to one that isn't strong enough.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
The biggest question is what do you think could happen from running a post cycle therapy that is too strong as opposed to one that isn't strong enough.
perhaps gyno? i have heard that being tossed around a little lately. to much PCT is just as bad as to little? are you sort of thinking along these lines?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No. I'm thinking it's ridiculous to try to get by on as little PCT as possible. Properly tapering off the PCT ensures no gyno, so that's no issue. Well, that is if using a SERM like is proven. It's just weird. I see all these posts with people trying to take chances with their HPTA by "can I run only xyz for PCT?" questions.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
No. I'm thinking it's ridiculous to try to get by on as little post cycle therapy as possible. Properly tapering off the PCT ensures no gyno, so that's no issue. Well, that is if using a SERM like is proven. It's just weird. I see all these posts with people trying to take chances with their HPTA by "can I run only xyz for PCT?" questions.
alright i got what your saying and i agree completely. i have heard some people talking about how they think some people get gyno because they take way to much for PCT but i dont really think it make to much since.

i would say better safe then sorry and you cant really put a price on you HPTA.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright i got what your saying and i agree completely. i have heard some people talking about how they think some people get gyno because they take way to much for post cycle therapy but i dont really think it make to much since.

If you don't properly recover your HPTA you certainly are putting yourself at risk for gyno along with the possibility of some other major issues(Depression being very common.) Some people have pubertal gyno issues prior to cycling thus they need to be even more stingy in their planning and recovery. I'd rather overkill and do it right than undershoot and take the risks anytime.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright i got what your saying and i agree completely. i have heard some people talking about how they think some people get gyno because they take way to much for post cycle therapy but i dont really think it make to much since.

Well, I believe some people are. But those people are the toolbags who use a bunch of AIs in their PCT. A little bit will go a long way on the AIs, which really aren't very benficial in PCT anyway. I've seen rebound problems from AI's at least 10 times more than from SERMs.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little bit will go a long way on the AIs, which really aren't very benficial in PCT anyway. I've seen rebound problems from AI's at least 10 times more than from SERMs.
Good point. Overuse of AI's during pct is absolutely asking for estrogen rebound issues in the end. A little does indeed go a long way with an AI when used properly.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Well, I believe some people are. But those people are the toolbags who use a bunch of AIs in their post cycle therapy. A little bit will go a long way on the AIs, which really aren't very benficial in PCT anyway. I've seen rebound problems from AI's at least 10 times more than from SERMs.
i agree with that as well. yet there are those that insist, and to make it worse they pick ATD many times.