To late to stop cycle?

ToTheVictor

Awards
Let me just preface this by saying that I am a stupid newb and really didn't know what I was getting in to. A friend reccomended me a certain anabolic that I know you all are sick of hearing about due to the number of threads I see on it @ 30 mg's a day (RPN Havoc). I am roughly 5 days in and I am experiencings better gains than I expected this early on, and overall mood is great. However, not having done enough research, I find myself without proper post cycle therapy due to the fact that I didn't know you had to have a SERM in addition to the readily avaiable OTC sh** like an AI. If I stop the cycle 5 days in, what are some of your opinions on whether or not I can avoid what you guys refer to as total shutdown? Should I just try hard to find some clomid or nolva, and if so what tree might I start barking up to try and locate it?

Thanks

DaBulls

DaBulls

Awards
If you get a SERM now (before the end of your cycle), you should be ok. SERMs are available via: 1-prescription 2-research chemical 3-black market

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Just stop. At five days in you should be fine, especially if you're young. If you're worried, grab some Post Cycle Support by Annobolic Innovations. There are folks who used that for post cycle therapy after a full cycle and were fine.(Don't continue your cycle, thinking that you can just use PCS for PCT. You still need a heavy duty SERM like Nolva on hand for emergencies.)

Hang out here on AM, and other boards and read everything you can, if you're considering doing a cycle in the future. You really need to know all about what you're getting into BEFORE you take things like methyls. Then, if you still decide to cycle, have everything that you're going to need before you take that first pill/pin.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Just stop. At five days in you should be fine, especially if you're young. If you're worried, grab some Post Cycle Support by Annobolic Innovations. There are folks who used that for post cycle therapy after a full cycle and were fine.(Don't continue your cycle, thinking that you can just use PCS for post cycle therapy. You still need a heavy duty SERM like Nolva on hand for emergencies.)

Hang out here on AM, and other boards and read everything you can, if you're considering doing a cycle in the future. You really need to know all about what you're getting into BEFORE you take things like methyls. Then, if you still decide to cycle, have everything that you're going to need before you take that first pill/pin.
:goodpost:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Now this thread just brought up something I read awhile back but can't quite remember...is it ED cycle or EOD (pulse) that you can go 2 weeks without a PCT??? Or was that for the necessary use of a SERM? I know it's said PCT shouldn't be necessary with pulse but I'm thinking ED?...Damn I can't remember, now confusing myself! :rant:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
an EOD pulse you should be able to go at least 5-8 weeks and not need a serm so long as you are taking appropriate support supps through the cycle. Again the questionable part is "what happens if something goes sour and serious gyno symptoms develop". Granted that havoc is an epithio, and theoretically helps get rid of existing gyno, any time you monkey with hormones your mileage may vary.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
an EOD pulse you should be able to go at least 5-8 weeks and not need a serm so long as you are taking appropriate support supps through the cycle. Again the questionable part is "what happens if something goes sour and serious gyno symptoms develop". Granted that havoc is an epithio, and theoretically helps get rid of existing gyno, any time you monkey with hormones your mileage may vary.
Thanks for correction and info...

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
simply can not be repeated often enough.^^^^