• whenever

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
what time do you guys take your serm? morning, night, afternoon, or morning and night.

i normaly do morning and night to keep estrogen blocked and blood levels high.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it really matters as the half-life is ~7 days.

I just do it when its convenient, which for me happens to be at night, before bed.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, xodus is right, half life is too long for it to matter, other than trying to be consistent with what time it is each day.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, xodus is right, half life is too long for it to matter, other than trying to be consistent with what time it is each day.
Man, even that won't matter. Once again, over complicating. There will be no noticeable difference in the end. Just a super minor theoretical difference. Remember, people spend hours on here arguing theories that will change something in such a miniscule way that the stress from over-complicating it negates the gains and then some. This isn't rocket science like people try to make it out to be.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it will make a difference in buildup. Given that you are taking it only for 4 weeks, it does make a difference at the start. by 2 weeks in the difference is minimal, but you have already cut your dose in half by then acording to normal dosing protocol.

If you were taking it as a daily at a steady dose around the year, no it wouldn't matter.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll guarantee you'll see no results in the mirror at the end, regardless of if you took it at the same time of day or not. Nor will you see any difference in serum testosterone levels.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what time do you guys take your serm? morning, night, afternoon, or morning and night.

i normaly do morning and night to keep estrogen blocked and blood levels high.
6:59PM...Scrubs is on back to back at 7:00PM and I want to be sure to my estrogen is under control...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, even that won't matter. Once again, over complicating. There will be no noticeable difference in the end. Just a super minor theoretical difference. Remember, people spend hours on here arguing theories that will change something in such a miniscule way that the stress from over-complicating it negates the gains and then some. This isn't rocket science like people try to make it out to be.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Gotta agree with N4...with a half life that long it REALLY will not matter one bit when you take it. It's meant for long term use in recovering breast cancer patients. If there were ANY way that time of day of administration mattered it would have been covered by now.

But if you wish to worry about nothing AND reinvent the wheel..hey man, I'm not gonna stop you. lol

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Gotta agree with N4...with a half life that long it REALLY will not matter one bit when you take it. It's meant for long term use in recovering breast cancer patients. If there were ANY way that time of day of administration mattered it would have been covered by now.

But if you wish to worry about nothing AND reinvent the wheel..hey man, I'm not gonna stop you. lol
Maybe I will hahhahahahahha lol now thats funny $hit!