Question about my PCT

buckTen

Awards
just finishing a 4 week havoc cycle, taking fareston for my PCT.

i was wondering if it would be ok to add Clomids for 2-3 weeks to restore LH and some testicle atrophy for a previously failed PCT.

i remember hyde saying something about clomids helping in reversing his testicle atrophy.

thanks

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Fareston aka Toremifene from what I have read should bring you back pretty hard and fast testicular wise no? Maybe I'm wrong. What did you dose the Fareston at and for how long?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would definitely include some POST Cycle Support in there.

I am using it for my Epistane Cycle and liking it very much.

I will be using it with my Havoc Cycle next. After a little break of course :)

CROWLER

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I feel that Fareston should be enough to bring you back. Its worked well for me in the past. Search the board to see what the popular dosing is for most.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I feel that Fareston should be enough to bring you back. Its worked well for me in the past. Search the board to see what the popular dosing is for most.
Agreed. No need to complicate it. I'm scared to death of OTC PCT products after all this ATD crap. Remember just a couple of years ago the supplement companies were talking ATD as the next messiah. Now they're saying it's bad stuff. And they don't even apologize to their customers that they were just playing the profit game with.

And this isn't directed toward CROWER since I have no idea who he even is and therefore don't know if he was one of the ATD pimping pricks.

MattMiller

Awards
maybe your tor was bunk man. friend of mine just finished an epi cycle and got his boys all the way back on the second day at 120mg.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
maybe your tor was bunk man. friend of mine just finished an epi cycle and got his boys all the way back on the second day at 120mg.
Wow how did he even decide to get blood work done after 2 days? Most people wait at least a month since that's when PCT usually ends, and then it takes months to return to baseline.

MattMiller

Awards
Wow how did he even decide to get blood work done after 2 days? Most people wait at least a month since that's when post cycle therapy usually ends, and then it takes months to return to baseline.
not sure what he is doing as far as blood work. he was on epistane for about 5 weeks and started toremifene the day after his cycle finished, he started his doses at 120mg for the first 3 days and is now at 90mg.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well how do you know his nuts were working after 2 days if he didn't do bloodwork? There's no other way to tell.

MattMiller

Awards
sorry for the misunderstaning i was just speaking in terms of size. your right he doesnt know without any blood work...not sure if he can even get it done by his doctor. sorry if i caused any confusion for the thread starter

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh that's not very significant info. Nut size is only one small indicator. Plenty of people have decreased sperm and testosterone production even though they have no signs of testicular atrophy.

buckTen

Awards
which serm is better for testicle atrophy? ive heard clomid is but im not too sure of it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6