Havoc and Propadrol PCT

nd22121

Awards
ok, first i would like to say that this is my second cycle, with the first being an epi cycle. my PCT for that consisted of nolva, AX's advanced PCT, and AX's retain 2.

i was wondering if i should do something different, add something, or did i miss something.
my last pct seemed to work fine with reference to keeping my gains and stuff. not sure about blood work cause i didnt get any done.

also can i have some suggestions of how much nolva i should take over the 4 weeks. i want to see what some other opinions are comparing to what i did last time.

than ks

nd22121

Awards
ok and does the rest of my supplements sound okay as well?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The rest of that junk is just minor details. All you NEED is a SERM. The rest... sure looks great.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
40/40/30/20 will suffice. No need to complicate it.
he could probably go lower with the dose.

40/20/20/20 It was not a long cycle and neither is overly suppressive.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he could probably go lower with the dose.

40/20/20/20 It was not a long cycle and neither is overly suppressive.
Yup or he could even go higher. But it IS your health and there's no reason to see how minimal you can make your post cycle therapy. There's no punishment for running a reasonably effective PCT. But a weak one is going to cost with a slow and possibly ineffective recovery. Why is everyone so big on minimizing their PCT doses like they wanna see how low they can go for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON? It's only the supplement kiddies. Veteran bodybuilders and juicers know to hit PCT as hard as possible and it works just fine. But it's like these kids wanna save their big $20 bottle of tamoxifen to see how many cycles they can make it last through. LOL!