Need help with my h-drol PCT

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Just started H-drol today. "planning" 50/50/75/75/75/75

I am running cycle support the entire time and for the first 2 1/2 weeks pct. I am going to use Nolve 40/40/20/20.

What else do you guys recommend. I was going to grab Retain 2 and call it a day. Is that enough, or what do you guys think? just want to order it this week so I have it by the end of cycle.
thanks

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established

I am running cycle support the entire time and for the first 2 1/2 weeks post cycle therapy. I am going to use Nolve 40/40/20/20.

What else do you guys recommend. I was going to grab Retain 2 and call it a day. Is that enough, or what do you guys think? just want to order it this week so I have it by the end of cycle.
thanks
Looks solid to me. For once someone isn't going with the "kitchen sink" mentality for PCT. Good job man.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established

I am running cycle support the entire time and for the first 2 1/2 weeks post cycle therapy. I am going to use Nolve 40/40/20/20.

thanks
im running formestane, fenugreek, horny goat weed, and dhea and im feeling good!!(stacking superdrol25mg with hdrol 15mg!Im on day 8!

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks solid to me. For once someone isn't going with the "kitchen sink" mentality for post cycle therapy. Good job man.
Finally! Someone has enough sense to stop tossing in all this crap. Good stuff, Rev.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
From what i read H-drol is pretty mild so i figured a SERM and Retain...I am almost debating not even using a SERM and just using something OTC. Not sure though.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
From what i read H-drol is pretty mild so i figured a SERM and Retain...I am almost debating not even using a SERM and just using something OTC. Not sure though.
I highly recommend using a SERM. It brings you back fast and the estrogen protection is key. Just my opinion though.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I highly recommend using a SERM. It brings you back fast and the estrogen protection is key. Just my opinion though.
True....if i did not go the SERM route though
Would this be ok?
Inhibit E OR 6-oxo
Reduce XT or Lean Xtreme
Blue Up

how does this sound otherwise?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
True....if i did not go the SERM route though
Would this be ok?
Inhibit E OR 6-oxo
Reduce XT or Lean Xtreme
Blue Up

how does this sound otherwise?
Why don't you look into Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations. They have a section on this site under Supplement Companies. If I wasn't using a SERM, that would be the route I would take.