1st timer

rugbyfan

Awards
Hey everyone I play rugby and am trying to gain significantly in strength and size(in terms of weight, not muscle) I am currently starting my first pro-hormone cycle and have gotten SuperdrolNG+Supercissus Rx+Anabolic Xtreme PCLS+ Novedex Xt for post cycle therapy. Two questions:

1. Should I get an abosrption agent like Trisorbagen
2. Do I really need a cortisol blocker during post cycle therapy

Question 1 is because i really want to make the most of this. I am already very strong but i want more for the extra edge also my weight for my posistion is low I need to gain about 20lbs. My strength gets me by so I am trying to solidify this aspect but the weight gain will be a bonus. I am currently 5'11" 240lbs I need to try to hit 260lbs. I am currently going between 16-18% Body fat. For my posistion having a body fat percentage 14-18% is very good.

Question 2 pertains to me gaining weight and keeping my body fat up. The amount of contact i take in a game is high so having body fat is important. I am worried i may become to lean during the cycle so i am thinking not doing the cortisol blocker may help with this?

Any suggestions or help will be appreciated if a absorption enhancer or cortisol blocker is recommended which ones are good and vice versa?

Also anything else i should try and take with it? Protein, Quality fats, etc.??????

Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
locutus24 Peptide/Research 17
Supplements 11
Anabolics 8
Cycle Logs 12
Anabolics 7