Suggestions on my ProMagnon 25 PCT

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
Hi guys, I just joined this website after many hours of research for my PCT. I'm only on my third day of ProMagnon, but it's never to early to have your PCT planned out. Anyways this is what I have so far, and no I do not have a SERM, not because I dont want one, I just don't know where to get one. Anyways, heres what I have so far. I have Arim Evol from Evolution labs, novedex xt, and lean xtreme. How does those sound for a 4wk 50mg ProMagnon cycle? I was planning on starting the novedex xt 3-4 days before my cycle ends. Also I was going to tapper off the supplements until I'm done at week four (pct). I have creatine, protein and etc also for PCT. I know some people are going to tell me to get a SERM and I would, but I just dont no where to get it. So whats your guys opinon on this PCT. Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First off, you say it's never too early to plan your PCT. I hope that's a joke, because you're supposed to plan it before you even start the cycle.

Second, why would you not be using creatine and protein while ON cycle too?

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
I am using creatine and protein while on cycle and will continue to for pct

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
Good to go. Hopefully you react well to promagnon25, I ran 2 pills/day and after the cycle I wished I had 2 bottles to up the dose. Now for an H-Drol cycle I learned my lesson and got 3 bottles.