Ending cycle early - how long for PCT

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
I have to end my SD cycle early after two weeks due to a pinched nerve in my neck (unrelated). I was gonna stick it out but it affects all of my lifts so I gotta end the cycle and treat it. I have everything for my planned PCT. I was planning on running a 3 wk cycle and 4 wk PCT. Since the cycle has been cut short by a week, how long should I run PCT? I dosed the SD at 20/30.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
bump for input. Today ran 120mg Torem. The plan right now is to cut PCT by a week, so 3 instead of 4. 120 3 days, 90 4 days, then 60 for wk 2 and 30 for wk 3. Thoughts?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
jeez unlucky man. I would go by how you feel. Did you feel any shutdown after two weeks? its a short cycle. i dont see why 3 weeks PCT would be required if your feeling fine. Id do 2 weeks to be safe and keep going if you feel you need to.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
No I don't "feel shutdown" and the boys are still hangin' so to speak, lol. Libido has been normal. So far it was a great cycle with very little of the known sides. I REALLY hate to bail on it but all lifts except squats are virtually impossible with heavier weights...this sucks man

On a better note, if I can keep the PCT to 2 wks then at least I don't have to take as much time off before another cycle once the pinched nerve has been dealt with.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
well there you go. You might want to take your support supps for an extra week or two but no need to waste the SERM if your boys are back in town and you havent grown any boobies.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
Ok here is my abbreviated 2 wk PCT plan

Wk 1
Torem
120/120/120/90/90/90/90

Wk 2
60/60/60/30/30/30/30

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I just think it's interesting how these compounds affect people differently. You're doing fine after 2 weeks on SD. I'm 6 weeks into a SD pulse, with no noticeable sides (except extreme hypertrophy, lol). While others say their dlck's falling off and they're about to die after 2 days. You just have to find the compound that works best for you. (And take the neccessary support supps to deal with the sides you cant see, of course.)

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it is interesting. I think too many people stack compounds for a "double your pleasure double your fun" kinda theory instead of trying each one alone first...that and some commit to a cycle instead of stopping if their body doesn't tolerate the compound very well

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think too with superdrol that some of it is purity (or lack thereof) of clones.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I think too with superdrol that some of it is purity (or lack thereof) of clones.
That might be exactly right. I know mine is the OG Designer Supps stuff, and it seems very "clean."

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
Australian made...you let me know if you need someone to help you use all those before they expire! :head: