PrimalPerf look, anti cortisol discussion

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
okay i started a new thread instead of replying to this original http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/79102-hcg-method-best.html#post1163973

on the bottom of that page i have linked a few pubmed journals showing that 7-keto will reduce testosterone and estrogen while increasing LH (makes sense if T, C and E go down Hypothalamus will secrete more LH)

PrimalPerf; you said 7-keto will lower LH, the study shows the opposite. but you are right that maybe anti cort supps during pct is not a good idea after reading the studies.

However many people here have had successful PCT recovery using products like retain2. so i dont really understand it. Maybe androtriol doesnt lower test as much as 7-keto?

i thought all anti cort acted the same by inhibiting 11 beta hydroxylase?

looking at this flowchart i cant see how blocking 11bhydroxylase will lower test and estro production ??
Image:Steroidogenesis.gif - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i am really debating if i should discontinue retain2 or not during my pct.

any help or info appreciated from anybody regarding this.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Many people "think" they had a successful PCT, but without bloodwork, its never a sure thing. Personally, my PCTs never differed much whether I used an anti-cort or not.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
Many people "think" they had a successful post cycle therapy, but without bloodwork, its never a sure thing. Personally, my PCTs never differed much whether I used an anti-cort or not.
true that about the lack of bloodwork.

i mean 7-oxo worked very well for me around my midsection but didnt know about its test lowering quality.

a quick question, did you notice any rebound of cortisol after discontinuing your anti-cort?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
true that about the lack of bloodwork.

i mean 7-oxo worked very well for me around my midsection but didnt know about its test lowering quality.

a quick question, did you notice any rebound of cortisol after discontinuing your anti-cort?
I didn't notice a damn thing. I've tried Lean Xtreme and Retain; both versions of each. I'm just a non-responder. The only thing I got out any one of them was frequent visits to bathroom from the new version of LX. It must have been the forskohlii.