Im about to start sdrol but i need help with PCT

pmoney99

Awards
i just ordered my S-drol (fast action) and am planning to do the 6 week cycle while taking creatine ethyl ester, milk thistle and about 350 grams of protein a day.

question 1. how much milk thistle should i be taking while on sdrol?

question 2. im going to be taking revivet (by fast action) for my PCT, what else do i need to take to ensure i have a good PCT? im really clueless.

i could use the help becausei want to start soon. thanks.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Don't take it. Its toxic. Its RAT POISON.
Agreed. You shouldn't have bought it, if you have no idea what you're doing. Research, research some more, and then do some more research. If you don't, we'll see you in the future saying your balls are gone and your test nlevels are at like 50. Nobody will answer your question because you have done ZERO research on the mentioned compound. Get your plan laid out FRST, THEN buy the products, THEN come here and ask any other SPECIFIC questions you may have after that.

Joker22

Awards
Dude, I was stupid one time and did that ****. I did 3 weeks (12-24-24) and had massive gains. I took all of the support sups and refrained from drinking until a month after pct. Unfortunately, all of this being "safe" wasn't enough. My bloodwork revealed a ****ed lipid profile which I halfway expected and elevated liver enzymes which I didn't. Go find something that won't kill your liver.

hookemcats

Awards
Dude, for starters 6 weeks is way to long and just using milk thistle isn't to smart. if those weren't enough now no PCT? dude really do some research before you screw yourseld up. at least try finding superdrol for dummies by krzna its a good start and research beyond that!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, at least he's researching before he's starting (BUT LIKE OTHERS SAID, DON'T START UNTIL YOU GET EVERYTHING IN HAND. You never know what might go wrong)...and I agree that six weeks straight is too long.

You're going to need some support supps for pre/during/post cycle. Pre you should load your support supports for at least two weeks.

I would suggest Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support at one to two scoops per day. For ON cycle you should continue AI CS at two scoops per day and you will likely want to pick up some taurine for the back pumps. Some say forget the CEE while ON and others say take it.

For post cycle therapy you should opt for a SERM first, but many guys who cannot or do not feel comfortable obtaining one are opting for POST Cycle Support.

Cycle Support:

Red Yeast Rice
1200mg **
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg **
NAC 1200mg **
Hawthron Bery 1000mg **
Saw Palmetto 300mg **
Policosonol 20mg **
Celery Seed Extract 150mg **
Nettle Root 250mg **
Idebenone 100mg **

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uhhhh, 6 weeks is straight suicide to your lipids, and liver bro!