Nolva problems...switch?

jnoodles

Awards
Finished a Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75 cycle combined with E-form 3ml per day. Started on Tamoxifen citrate and am experiencing hot flashes/sweats. Anyone else get this? Listed as a side effect on webmd. Anyway, Im also taking 6-OXO, fenugreek, tribulus, lean extreme. Can I use a non-serm? My libido is fine after only two days and my nuts are not shrunken.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Finished a Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75 cycle combined with E-form 3ml per day. Started on Tamoxifen citrate and am experiencing hot flashes/sweats. Anyone else get this? Listed as a side effect on webmd. Anyway, Im also taking 6-OXO, fenugreek, tribulus, lean extreme. Can I use a non-serm? My libido is fine after only two days and my nuts are not shrunken.
The hot flashes could be from the 6-oxo, but its hard to say since your hormones are probrably all in disarray at this point. Continue with the serm, I would have added the 6 oxo in later, but its too late for that.

jnoodles

Awards
The hot flashes could be from the 6-oxo, but its hard to say since your hormones are probrably all in disarray at this point. Continue with the serm, I would have added the 6 oxo in later, but its too late for that.
That feels right, my hormones feel like they are pretty much out of wack at the moment. How can I help return them to homeostasis? Lowered the dosage of SERM and the hot flashes are better but still continuing. Oh and I am taking three pills at night of the 6-OXO. Should I cut that one down too?